®TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

33 replies [Last post]
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Re: TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

Cool it dude TRB !! Happy xD .... your recording made no one lag!! the recording is no problem at al!! you are a super good player my friend and I know it ! and if we play local, you would also beat me!

I am a noob!! I just speak for fun Happy I maybe said all I said for the benefit of some people to learn something.. some principles..... regarding your recording, I was kind of joking because I have no issues joking to you! you are so kind and I treat you as one of my best friends here! cool it friend! but if you watch MVDs , seriously, you will notice something wrong each time I faced you and my weapons were so much obvious that they were not shooting, keeping in mind that what you see is only 25% of what was real, I had to make more than attempt of shooting at each weapon switch, and what was so annoying was the fact that it respond only after I move the pointer away from target..... anyways, you are the last to blame my friend, that is if I want to blame anyone....

GG, congratz, well played!! Happy and good luck in up coming events for both of our clans! Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Cool it dude TRB !! Happy xD .... your recording made no one lag!! the recording is no problem at al!! you are a super good player my friend and I know it ! and if we play local, you would also beat me!

I am a noob!! I just speak for fun Happy I maybe said all I said for the benefit of some people to learn something.. some principles..... regarding your recording, I was kind of joking because I have no issues joking to you! you are so kind and I treat you as one of my best friends here! cool it friend! but if you watch MVDs , seriously, you will notice something wrong each time I faced you and my weapons were so much obvious that they were not shooting, keeping in mind that what you see is only 25% of what was real, I had to make more than attempt of shooting at each weapon switch, and what was so annoying was the fact that it respond only after I move the pointer away from target..... anyways, you are the last to blame my friend, that is if I want to blame anyone....

GG, congratz, well played!! Happy and good luck in up coming events for both of our clans! Happy

Dude you are my super good player friend too Happy

silence is better than bullshit

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

on 19. January 2013 at 20:31GMT, GMZ's medication kicked in))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory