®TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

33 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Re: TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

@GMZ really dont know what u smoke out there and dont really care, but your behaviour around here are just epic.
First of, non of extremes insulted your leader, if u felt offended by joking between me and blitz, about ur lags... or find it on the demos and copy past me the exact time of the insult towards voron.Since i cant remember any bad word towards towards you, or your leader (insults like cunt, bitch, etc), about provocations maybe i said them, but not abussive ones, just i said same word as others do : ] if u know what i mean.
Second, you say you havent asked to change ref cos he is making odd stuff to you? cmon its even in mvds...im must be crazy...Also dont you think that all that crap u said on server, isnt offending also the enemy clan? think about it.
Blitz did a good job on refering such a boring match, say thx to him to spend damn 1h for this cw.He didnt kick no one, since there wasnt any insults.Blitz and extreme clan, get tired of your sillines and talks about wtf, wtf is going on i cant shot, my mouse dont work, i cant move, i cant strafejump, cant do this cant do that, blitz, blackrose and trb are the bads, since they are making me lag...are u seriusly? who is crazy here me or you? if you have some problems with lags call to your provider, but one thing i can tell you, with pb+pure you play worst than in beer server were we dont have pb Happy and thats a fact that you cant deny. I just get tired to stan off your ''jokes'' maybe about this lag issue, i really dunno what to think, cos if u even think that my members cause u lags and ref is making some stuff to make u lag..then better dont play this game. And if smth offends me in e+ believe me i will answer him with the same story, im not rm or mod, and i get tired of cunts, e+ is alredy dead for me since long time, thats why i stoped to care of what i write here and how i write it.
Now pls, remind me about beer server, wasnt you who called me a dead kurwa? or smth like that? wasnt u who were complaining about odd stuff as always? wasnt u insulting ppl? pls dont try to be the hero here, since u have bad behaviour too Mr mohamed ali baba.
P.S. dont answer to me i wont read it, i get tired to read ur post and wont spend my time on them and about ur lags or shots or dunno what.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

GMZ what did you smoke? So much bullshit in your post, or do you have some sick imagination?
WE insulted ALienm?what? While cw we wrote about her only one time.We asked Where is alienm?You- why do you need her?WE- To play instead of you(GMZ every second you complained about lags, about your crosshaer, that you cant kill us) and to kill her. Sad that she didnt play because as she said provider didnt fix some problems. Hmmm or this is very insultive?
I am really tired that before every Cw Raven write that he will rape us hardly and after their loosing he start to complain about server lags, that he is drunk or we cheat.

BOPOH wrote:
I can not say that the losses were critical for all, just the fact that they were at me and GMZ that certainly gave you an advantage.

this is that i speak about. as always)
GMZ i didnt see some insults towards your clan, so block your imagination and stop writing so long posts.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

This guy is weak on the head, and that's not how I thinking, that's the fact.

/
q3fun's picture

I did not want to raise this question, but lags were.
I have long hesitated to start (\redy) the this CW, by how every time target shooting all time rails was past her!
I can not say that the losses were critical for all, just the fact that they were at me and GMZ that certainly gave you an advantage.

I do not want to blame anyone!
perhaps it was because of bad connection...

But agree, is not it possible to the end days disturb provider with incomprehensible complaints, or infinitely pick settings cfg?

why not put on the server say sv_fps 50?
why not allow com_maxfps 150?
and other settings that will make the connection to the server is better...

Why we have to play a game that has a name "I have the best internet and q3config.cfg"??

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
BOPOH wrote:

I did not want to raise this question, but lags were.
I have long hesitated to start (\redy) the this CW, by how every time target shooting all time rails was past her!

I do not want to blame anyone!
perhaps it was because of bad connection...

But agree, is not it possible to the end days disturb provider with incomprehensible complaints, or infinitely pick settings cfg?

why not put on the server say sv_fps 50?
why not allow com_maxfps 150?
and other settings that will make the connection to the server is better...

Why we have to play a game that has a name "I have the best internet and q3config.cfg"??

dunno man, next time choose server and before cw check ur lags there, but saying that this lags gave us advantage over you...well i better not comment this.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Blitz wrote:

hahah f... off from me !! Big grin I didnt do anything, only recorded demos and watched darky and redrose cheats!

You made him lagg, damnit!

Anyway, whoever read everything what gmz has written in this thread... Send me a PM, I got a nice surprise for you :]

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

/
q3fun's picture

one question me tormented, Turbo why you record demos, this is an additional lag or no for you?

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
BOPOH wrote:

one question me tormented, Turbo why you record demos, this is an additional lag or no for you?

Im recording my all games to watch them later. As on ql i had this option i sarted to record on e+ also. Its not lagging at all everything is normal.

silence is better than bullshit

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
eu.jeff wrote:

@GMZ

Next time open console and type /mute
<player id> it helps alot to regain fun without listening to shit.
( pls for the love of god dont reply with a full page xd )

Hahahaha my Jeffy!! that was funny really!! and smart!! but honestly? !! this is the exact answer toward your wrong behavior against AlienM that day when we had to play the CW versus each other.... because if she really was annoying.. you was able to ask your clan mates to mute her..!! as simple as that.... but what you did was abusive toward the whole clan.... and toward all the rules which do exist in this site that got to do with that issue.......!! not to mention that you was the one who was trying to make fun of her!

But as you know!! since she is AlienM the clown of this community, we didn't mind it Happy
And because you are my friend!! whisper "we will let it pass!!!!"

But still there is one thing, no matter how bad, clowns, retarded or idiots or not positive people could be.... still, if we treat them in an unfair way.. means we are unfair!! that is no matter what !!

And your reaction that day was out of no emotional control from your side and probably anger issues against her too........

If that is the case....... you my friend my Jeffy!! you should watch a movie called "Anger Management" Big grin

Here it is as I would like to share it with you Happy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdn36Xjyzs

Honestly honestly, super funny movie!! but one of the most funny parts of it is here....
Big grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeK6w6VCVns
please, watch from 1:40 to 1:55 and enjoy the fun my friend!! HAHAHAHA Big grin

@ Darky and Rosy, Romeo and Juliet! oh how rude I was with you really!! I accuse you with things you are so innocent ov (of) !!

* I never abuse anyone unless being abused by first....... second, one of my most famous sentences at all servers..... please people, no dirty words..... I make jokes and like jokes at times of chill outs...... but never to that low level of which you used at this CW.... and never with dirty words...... I don't know how you can remember exactly what I said at the beer freezer while it been a while a go, another thing.... I am sure, if I did say anything like that, was only because you and me been joking to each others..... and of course it was something personal, and I didn't generalize anything at that moment! I also was saying that I couldn't respond to your dirty insults because your girl friend was there.......

* there is no need from any side to defend his/her own here, as we can look into server log and see everything...... your abuses and insults were so obvious....

* watch MVDs and decide by yourself regarding lags, I also assumed blitz was specing me and thought that could be the reason of lag..... but even specing me doesn't make it lag that much..... I know one thing which is that once someone spec me my lag raise the double..... don't try to move aside of the main subject..... I know exactly why I had the idea of not accepting blitz as a ref...... I also been saying them all together with the complain about what was going on........ probably seemed like if I am relating my lag to the fact that blitz was doing something about it...... however not a big deal and this is why I am not doing anything about it, nor did! can be so obvious to those which use their brains! if we refer to server log, everything will be obvious..... ladies and gentlemen, save us time, as I said...... don't be epic yourselves, just let it go....

BOPOH wrote:

This certainly is part of the issue..... nice level of perception Rav! I would certainly doubt that he doesn't know that it makes some lag issues...... specially that there are MVDs being recorded anyways......

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

This guy is weak on the head, and that's not how I thinking, that's the fact.

You mean, this guy has some mental issues.... weak on the head means nothing.... weak in the head could mean something but still "this guy has some mental issues" is what you were trying to say!!

No wonder how weak my mental capabilities really are xD ...... specially while still knowing more than yourself about what you are trying to say!!

Again.. this guy has some mental issues ....... learn it!! (you) fps

And me, I have serious real lag, but never been the way it been in this match we played last in this CW, it simply is not usual.....

The end of the story.

khaz' wrote:

Blitz wrote:
hahah f... off from me !! Big grin I didnt
do anything, only recorded demos and watched darky and redrose
cheats!

You made him lagg, damnit!

Anyway, whoever read everything what gmz has written in this thread... Send me a PM, I got a nice surprise for you :]

Khazz.. Happy one of my best friends! Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Quote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

BOPOH wrote:

This certainly is part of the issue..... nice level of perception Rav! I would certainly doubt that he doesn't know that it makes some lag issues...... specially that there are MVDs being recorded anyways......

Are you kidding me? Get some knowledge first please of servers, internet connections lol. If im recording that has nothing to do with your nomad pings srsly. If you are lagging then dont play its easy. You are writing 2pages of text about nothing dude. Can you just stop accusing for every stupid thing? Ask anyone if my recording has any bad effects to YOUR pings..[or maybe dont cuz they will think you are totally stupid(...mb even without asking?)] next time you will say u couldnt shot me cuz i was walking my dog in the morning? Come on you lost and if this game would be played on LAN you would even lose more but who cares? Your clan is a problematic s#17 you are guys nothing just a bunch of crying babies. i was wondering if you are stupid really hard or just acting. Both ways im having some laughs so please continue ladies. Open your eyes guys you are blaming extreme, blitz, everyone now cuz you lost??
-additional game: find the secret message!

silence is better than bullshit