®TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

33 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Re: TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

@raven what? i dont even ... :F
@gmz, i thought at first it was blitz fault cos he was making some odd stuff to you to make u lag and not shot at least is what u tried to tell us Smug
regarding the game "alright, lets play this one.." was quite impressive, rix asked me to help the hell out, he can confirm that the game was great Big grin . gmz re read falas post ones again the last one, seems u are outdated.
@blitz what ref hax u was using against gmz? i bet same as blackrose and TRB to block his shots and make his game being in ''slowmotion''.
thx for the laughing, ladies and gentlemen.ps. pb and pure were on :F check ss.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

ahahaahaha Big grin damn. Gmz. this is so funny. First you asked to find other ref, because Blitz made you lag. Now you write that we made you lag. Come on...Ask provider about your problems

E><TREME!AM1GO
am1go's picture

ho ho ho great game mates.sry i lose so much games

Watch-----Fragged by AM1GO (Extreme clan)----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOtiq8S5Pw

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

hahah f... off from me !! Big grin I didnt do anything, only recorded demos and watched darky and redrose cheats!

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Blitz wrote:

hahah f... off from me !! Big grin I didnt do anything, only recorded demos and watched darky and redrose cheats!

blitz nub:p

/
q3fun's picture

Paradox? No

Being command this great art!

Lion
lionwhy's picture

man just if rails go through its mean u MISS
gg crew? nice to see scores like this

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

@darky, your attitude is not so funny specially with such artificial sense of humor..... use your brain and some logic..

First, I wasn't speaking to you during the game..... because you disappointed me with the idea which could tell that you are a wise grown up kind person..... because through time I been trying to tell you that your abusive insulting jokes with dirty words are not welcomed as not everyone in this world like them or like to behave with them..... but it seems like you are one of the people which never think by themselves and learn, instead, one should tell them straight while the chance for them to get the idea would still be not guaranteed for 100% .....

Honestly, you did insult everyone before the beginning of the match..... specially Rav, and for the fact that I been the only of the members of my clan which been there do speak and understand english.. and as I am one of the leaders..... I was supposed to be the one to respond and act accordingly.... but there are 3 reasons why I didn't....

1st) I wasn't in the mood for talking (the usual as how my day goes when I have a CW at....also issues of real life......) let's not talk about it.....

2nd) was because blackrose was there and she is a lady! and as I am one of those gentlemen which respect the presence of ladies.. I didn't want to respond to you regardless of how insulted I felt specially that you were specifically insulting the clan leader of us and that I was the only who speak english and should be speaking for my own clan! (keeping in mind that if I said the first thing which crossed my mind after what you said...... you would still be crying by now..)

3rd) because there was a ref, of which, should take care of such situations and ask whomever trying to insult other people to stop it and warn for a kick or most likely to kick without warning.......!! because that is how things should go in ranked games! it is the rules in all servers as people should not insult people unless are friends and joking or personal stuff and that everyone has no problem with it (while maintaining some level of privacy with it in case of private stuff and between friends.....!!)

We are friends but it seems like we are not going to keep it for long, because it seems like you hardly understand that your abusive words are not welcomed.... (but do I have to say it out loud to you so you can understand it??) your mother didn't teach you how to be a kind gentleman? she didn't teach you how to act while ladies are at presence? she is your girlfriend blackrose right? you have no jealousy for her? how would you feel if things got bad and went dirty? and regarding what you said about AlienM, do you really think it was funny? would you like it if someone spoke with the same level of filth toward your rosy, your sister or your mother?
Maybe you don't mind being insulted yourself with dirty words.. and maybe you don't have jealousy for your own girlfriend....... but even though, you still need to know that such things are not welcomed at all kinds of people..... you also don't know what goes on in peoples real lives...... don't assume they are always in the mood for such insulting offensive jokes really..... and know that your freedom ends at where others freedoms begin, if you like offensive insulting dirty words...... make sure to keep them inside your own house..

I been waiting for you to refer back to yourself and know it by your self, mainly not to embarrass you and not to break the line of friendship.. but it seems like you won't figure it out yourself unless I make it clear to you...... however, you as someone from a clan which have their own server, and while having a ref state at the beer freezer server, you should be one of those which understand such things, respect them and maintain the levels!

I took a time out specifically to explain to the ref that there was something wrong going on because there was.......... it was not only about my connection..... it was not a normal delay because of distance...... I did play two days before the CW at the same server with 240 ping and things were even better..... not to mention that my usual ping at that server is 160 that is with a modem restart..... I don't know where the miracle came from and my ping was 110 that night...... nor I know why the delay seemed like if my ping was 400 for at least 400.....

There was more than just a delay...... things were damn obvious that something was wrong..... not to speak about the whole issue......

I wasn't speaking to you........ I was speaking to the ref, you only made more insults....... ref didn't say anything about it....... ref been giving you smiles and appreciation before the beginning of the match around your insults..... ref didn't give a damn around if there was really a problem, instead what he says after all...... "you sux....." as simple as that....... funny?

An example of a true righteous serious ref, I guess it was nanamoon.... I don't remember when, where or whom, but I remember that someone was complaining about something..... nanamoon: take a time out and explain to the ref.......

Never more gentle, simple, sensible caring respond toward some complain....... but blitz.... simply "you sux" is that really a respond of a ref toward some complain during a ranked game?

I took the second time out also mainly to ask him for to try not to spectate me if he was because I know that once someone spectate me, that cause me much more lag and can be noticeable....... I don't know why, but I am sure about it!

I was speaking to him about it....... I even doubt he really thought the game was over..... but stopped recording just to make some silly jokes like it was before the beginning of the match.....

What happened at the first quarter of the CW made me reach the conclusion that he should not really ref our match...... because he seemed to give no damn around insults, nor around any issues...... as he seemed to like and appreciate your abuses toward our clan.... such ref is only at the game to record MVDs and make jokes....... but this is not the true job of a ref........ refer back to reffing responsibility to figure it out if you simply can't.......
The fact that he only gave you smiles and showed appreciation of your abusive words against us gives the expression around how fair/not he is between both the clans.....

I was reffing a CW that day, and one of my best friends here made some abusive joke while not pointing it toward anyone, I was this close of kicking him out unless most of his clan members asked me to tolerate his idiot behaviors...... he is one of my best friends here, but at the CW I took the fact he was out of my mind.... this is how a fair reffing goes on....

I wasn't saying that he shouldn't ref our CW because he caused me lag! but because of being careless and unfair about most things at this CW...... and because of something I am not sure about that happened a day before the CW but didn't speak to him about it....

That day we were at the CW versus hyper...... I was awake for 30 hours then did sleep for two hours before the CW, the reason why I came to it because I promised Rav to be at the CW..... anyways, I entered the server and been watching people speaking........ jeff used ref privilege to kick AlienM out of the server...... I was there and saw what was going on...... conclusion..... Jeff was mistaken deadly wrong with what he did by kicking her, specially that he was the one who been making fun of her...... I have nothing with AlienM but she still is one of my clan's members! I wasn't free those days at when it happened.... and was damn busy, jeff thought he got away with it....... He will regret it Badly! and will bite his own fingers that he did that
He simply got no punishment.... what he did was wrong to kick one of my clan's members with no good reason..... he wasn't in a place to do it anyway!

Conclusion, better for this community to have less referees, than ones which are not fair..... or those which are not fair, better to wake up and start acting like true ones........

This community seem to be sinking and dying with such actions and behaviors, and better to say and do the things which could help keeping it, that is if we care about it......

No wonder why I hear that many good players and good people in it usually and eventually decided to leave.....

Regarding the lag which did hit me....... I don't have time or enough knowledge to figure out what really happened, however there was something damn deadly wrong, I did play versus the Vendetta, it was my first CW at all...... first I found difficulties to adopt with the "PB on" as the game became heavy and the feel of mouse movement too! however, never more fair game!! I was only very sick and not in a good shape that day....... with hyper, I have no idea what was going on because I was more like in a dream but honestly didn't notice anything wrong (except normal kind of delay cause of ping and distance) ..... with MR clan, the same thing, nothing unusual except a bit of normal usual no shootings and some heavy lag.... besides I was sleeping and was still deadly sleepy before the match, same with ZMB, except that I had the battery of laptop at the lowest level which made laptop run very slow and very lagy..... but nothing unusual!

This CW....... nothing usual..... I never, never in the history of all games I played since quake3 basic and the CPMA, and since I came to join this mod.... I never experienced such lag and weird mouse movement (block right before, moves over or under the player model....etc) such much no shooting attempts...... etc

I don't think of this game more than just a game and have no time for to chase after what really did happen...... maybe I should...... I can't blame you...... probably the new lag of the 2013..... who knows.... I can't accuse you with what I can't prove! I also don't have enough knowledge or time for it.... but you need to know that my clan/clan members are my responsibility and you should know better around your behaviors as a grown up man!! the reason why I didn't stop and canceled the CW was only because I didn't take it with that serious level which makes me do so....

Regarding fala..... there is a wise saying "sometimes the truth get to be said first" since people usually lie about things first, or miss saying the whole truth about them and eventually the truth to be revealed, however in some other times people say the truth right straight at the beginning, then ops...... they start trying to hide it again for some reasons...... in falas case, I don't need to be up to date with what he said last.... as I said, he would cover it for old times sake..........

I asked you to enjoy the victory....... why don't you just listen and say nothing about it....... better than to start chasing some yellow/red cards and referee punishments.........

Lion wrote:

man just if rails go through its mean u MISS
gg crew? nice to see scores like this

Who? john carmack or John cash? finally you answered my E-mail........ ah man, I got some damn bugs with this game.... will you solve them please.... I also always wondered about rails go through, finally I knew the answer..... I miss!!

If I knew you would like the scores this much, I would have arranged for this CW much more earlier, just for you cutie! but one question, did you watch MVDs before you decided rail-go-through is a missed shot here?

Please check these, ss was first without recording because recording make the game lag at my side I don't know why, then I made demo.....

http://www.speedyshare.com/4nun7/2013-01-19-09-06-47-q3dm17-noname.jpg
http://www.speedyshare.com/9NQNh/DM17.dm-68
http://www.speedyshare.com/AkykW/dm172.dm-68

I made them after I did read your nice post..

Keeping in mind that once I start recording it gives me such a great lag really...... and I have no time to repeat the games until I get used to the lag which recording cause me..... I also am just waking up now and not in the mood for playing.... at least not a serious game......

Please check the files in the links and tell me, is it possible for the player who was playing to play a game and play seriously, make 219 rail attempts but only 33 of them hit....... except unless to have such a great unusual kind of a lag as the one which I did face in this CW..... ? !!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

omg!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

@GMZ

Next time open console and type /mute <player id> it helps alot to regain fun without listening to shit. ( pls for the love of god dont reply with a full page xd )