®TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

33 replies [Last post]
BAC**TRB
trb's picture
.: TDM LEAGUE 2012

.: 1st (alone map) bgmp4 : 314:172 for extreme

.: 2nd (extreme map) ermap3 : 308:149 for extreme

.: Server: TDM LEAGUE 2012 #1 by A-ONES.DE

.: Gametype: TDM

.: Timelimit: 15

.: Fraglimit: 0

.: Pure: Enabled

.: Punkbuster: Enabled

.: Ref: blitz (thx)

silence is better than bullshit

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Re: TDML 2012 EXTREME 2:0 ALONE 2013.01.17.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

gg

1 map have two files of demo because of my mistake sry.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ra43l6t0ijv44bm

/
q3fun's picture

Can somebody explain to me, why I in this league all the time in cons?
I'm a bad player?

all you cheaters!

gg Happy

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
BOPOH wrote:

I'm a bad player

/
q3fun's picture
thomasyea wrote:

BOPOH wrote:

I'm a bad player

who's talking, invalid

MOVENDI
burn's picture

id9 time 4:40
id2 time 1:26

you demand explanations for game 4 against 3 ? I was better opinion 'bout you

p.s.punkbuster off

/
q3fun's picture
MOVENDI wrote:

you demand explanations for game

yes, tell me why Dark much less lags, though his ping great!

Is not there an advantage?

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

gl in next round alone.funny thing, is that in this cw the most dificult part for me was to not kill my team mate...many times they were on my crosshair between the enemy and me...first time i experienced such thing in tdm...maybe coincidence or just me cos was annoyed by such stuff, but it was same thing in both maps lul. gg.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

You are not a bad player Rav! you are a good player!

I did play more than 4 CWs so far, regardless of the bad shape I had to be through in each one of them.... but the fact that there were "pure on" and "PB on" made my games more steady than they are in most games I play at random servers without them..... and regardless of the fact that my ping was always higher than it usually is in normal games at the other different servers.... it still been giving me a good gaming experience, steady one while Pure 1 and PB 1 too..... I don't know why people usually complain about "pure on" and "PB on" by the previous CWs I played, I got a totall different opinion..... I would say that with PB and Pure on my game becomes much more fair and much more steady with the ping 160 and up than they are with the ping 100 - 95 ...... this is the reason why I still am playing CWs and really care for to play one while being with a good shape.. because they seem fair and less no shooting and less rails go through.....

However, in this game, the no shootings didn't just raise to the double of it's worst at my side with the experience in most games I play (MVDs show that clearly) ....... but even that my mouse used to move in a weird way either over or under the player model of which I was trying to attack...... not to mention the slow motion and block in motion sometimes...... specially while facing Blackrose.... I seen many people complain about how TRB is a lagger...... yes he is, and the most no shootings which occured in this games were while facing him.. but with blackrose, the whole controlling system gets corrupted while facing her,

Regarding darky.. someday we were playing at night at the beer freezer server..... I was against a strong team but was in the mood and been making some hell of a strike...... he joined the versus team but couldn't help..... the next game he said "alright, lets play this one.." at that game I started to face the same lag I did face at this CW......

The summary...... I guess that fala was trying to say something to this community before he leaves their clan.... but in an indirect way for old times sake........

I can't understand how people can go for a fake victory and really enjoy it after that anyways.......

Regarding PB off, I had to wonder about that during the whole game too and after..... I disconnected and reconnected without "PB on" after we finished.. the server didn't ask me for it........ the reason why was because I know exactly how the game runs with PB on and with it off.......

MOVENDI wrote:

p.s.punkbuster off

Have you been joking or you really knew it, if yes, how did you know? I thought there is no way to prove that..

GG?

Enjoy the victory......... ladies and gentlemen..

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

/
q3fun's picture

I'd quite throw PunkBuster, can not we think of protection easier and more reliable?
can ban all bad settings fundamentally updating version of the mod?
or other working variant ....