®SFC R2 BBS 2 - 1 eXtreme

44 replies [Last post]
^t
smasherchif's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

JUST DONT LIE TO US!

lmao, look who's talking. ok, mr 'i like truth', deal with it now, cmon:

^t wrote:

lulz. i like you got tricked the same way you tried to do with mi3.
the last time we, mi3, played a CW vs banana, you, dark angel, after losing the first map, refused to play and tried to postpone the match referring to the lack of ppl while you actually had enough of them to finish it on that day: once the referee took a decision that you would take a lose if you continued refusing to play, your players which seemed to be off, kinda lol, appeared on the server again and we finished the match (1:2 in favour of banana, btw). also, you had ali on msn, but you didn't even call him for CW while you 'had not enough ppl'.
now you get your shit back. lmao.

ok, rose. i'll reedit this specially for you if you cannot into context and comprehension:
DARK ANGEL YOU'RE FUCKING LIAR.
is that better? NOW COMMENT ON THIS PLEASE. WHY ARE YOU SO SILENT?
we have a witness btw.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

DRINA
Drina's picture

hahha Ok you ridiculous little twerp, first of all you are a CO-leader and it doesn't mean shit, or it does but only when you actually have to wipe it off invisible's asshole, seems THE SHIT already got into your head, made you think you can share it with us, well you cant, nobody cares about your trivial little issues.

Why is it that every quarrel here is one way or another connected with you or that girlfriend of yours, its really transparent i dunno why you even try.

And i consider that clan is shit when i cant play in it. Why would anyone join a clan in witch he cant play.

And about me getting angry on wars, maybe I do but i certainly don't cry on forum bcs of it, no matter what came up.

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
animalchik wrote:

There is another thing about again i need to ask about help of TS administrator someone called "peopel" was distrusting by private sound session to whole extreme team including me who have recorded the demos

strange thing! what ref doing on TS during CW?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: SFC R2 BBS 2 - 1 eXtreme

This will probably be ranked due to zero violation with e+ rank, however:

-Fala, as ref of this game (since all sfc games need a ref and if noone is to be found, both clans agree upon one) - why you didn't stop the game the moment you knew they were laming? its your good right as ref to stop the whole game whenever you want, at any time as long as its no personal reason as going on toilet or a smoke.

-BBS/Cola: If you were so drunk that you couldn't play, any reason you stayed on ts? Drunk people normally watch the game and make clear that they can not play.

-About Cartman involving ts (source epsi) - Rank Moderation will think of a solution.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."