Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

lol nice scores Big grin

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture

gg my bad boys Kiss

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

gg only for first part of the game.... second part of the game was very bad, not because of lose because of bad atmosphere. especially this strange pokes and whistle in ts. hope this clown will get ban.
and dunno why cola didnt play....

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

very bad game cos of:

First of all the start was nice between the clans....

later dunno why but yash didnt let cola play xd.......he was joining and bbs didnt let him play and min players is 4x4...i joined ts and cola told me bbs dont leth im play...we lost 20 minuts waiting for the 3rd player from bbs....wtf guys? ok...what ever.

next thing is the damned ts:

a guy called pople or something like that was always distracting ex players.....ALWAYS POKE POKE POKE talking shit, making strange sound and dunno what more...i guess bbs also noticed that guy huh?

the thing is, the clan war for my self was fucked up pretty well...and i and i think not only me who lost the motivation of the game today...

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

I was recording the demos only i am not referee so i haven't took any action on the server but unfortunately i need to point out that BBS was cheating i don't really want to be witness of such things in e+ because they are so damn disgusting...

BBS have enforced to play 3v3 because it was advantage for them and didn't let Cola to play and made it 4v4 according to cup rules, why i know that? Because Cola have connected to the server and when he was asked to join and play just refused and disconnect. On a tie map we have discovered he is on TS, but nobody from BBS haven't even commented on that

For me personally its cheap way to win a game, and this time BBS had a bad luck because we have discovered whats going on... Its not up to me to take any actions towards this, but i would definitely punish BSS by some -points and force them to replay match in fair manners.

I ask all in the name of sportsmanship and fair play for a justice! The rank moderator! The cup founder! The referee staff!

There is another thing about again i need to ask about help of TS administrator someone called "peopel" was distrusting by private sound session to whole extreme team including me who have recorded the demos, dunno who he is and if he has any connections with BBS, but i ask for tracking him down and making a justice!

btw. i don't need to tell who was joking that way before from DarkAngel, do i? "peopel" is known here for some time

--- demos ---

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29148845/2011-06-25_20-31-06_ermap3_-_b_n_n_land_.7z

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29148906/2011-06-25_20-51-48_poq3dm5_-_b_n_n_land_.7z

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29148936/2011-06-25_21-15-20_ospra3map1_-_b_n_n_land_.7z

I am addicted to life.

ODI * BBSQUAD
odik's picture

You Accept to play 3v3 so what is the problem now?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
ODI * BBSQUAD wrote:

They haven't accepted that so please do not try to cover the whole thing up, u exactly knew whats going on and told Cola to disconnect, and by this move they had no other choice than play 3v3

its called cheating man

I am addicted to life.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
ODI * BBSQUAD wrote:

the problem is that u hide the player to not let him play but not only him xd....
We asked no 4vs4? u said no one online Confused and thats for my point of view ''wery'' bad...we played a lot of times fw vs u guys...c'mon why u did such thing today?....
we lost 20 more thant that in time only cos u said no ppl and u had ppl...i understand u wanted to have the full squad and not let play 4vs4 cos of the disatvantage but man....sorry but thats ''ugly'' what u did today. Just my personal opinion.
and we agreed on 3vs3 cos u told no ppl online......i dislike liers.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
ODI * BBSQUAD wrote:

mmm because you told that you dont have 4 player? and when 4 player connected and after asking him to join he disconnected fast?

ODI * BBSQUAD
odik's picture

When he showed up was a middel of tie map so what that change?