®SFC R2 BBS 2 - 1 eXtreme

44 replies [Last post]
3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
toxicity wrote:

^>?<

I have a nice story about pokemons, let me know if u re interested

let me gues Big grin you opened 9 bottle of beer Big grin?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
ODI * BBSQUAD wrote:

Rank Moderator will decide that match is ranked or not and you can still sit and cry and you are funny Big grin

its not up to me or u to make such decision, but i do understand u want to *bite*, all thought u really cloud spare me such complements and focus more on the plain facts Winking

I am addicted to life.

DRINA
Drina's picture

They aint gangsters they are Russians. Hahahaha

DRINA
Drina's picture

LoL Dark are you wearing pants or your GF's skirts? Anyway your arguments are idiotic and unjust, who are you to complain anyway, you are not the leader, and looking your complains your just a bitch.

Who are you to question why COLA cant play, If Yashi doesn't want him to play then that's it, nobody forced him to join that shit clan anyway and about the TS idiocy, yeah totally irrelevant nobody cares. Learn to lose you baby, and all the other assholes that actually agree with you.

Yet again you show your true gimp face, just do us all a favor and fade away into oblivion, and by to looks of your girlfriend she seems have already started the trip, join her please and maybe shell be happy for once in her life.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
animalchik wrote:

if u want a screen shot u can made one from the MVD witch i was recording drear hater '] or use this one posted by me ']
sorry for dp ;\

I think its not necessary to specify the location of a player anywhere other than the server, either it would be a teamspeak or ventrilo or forum or anywehere else.

The another fact is - the screenshots r showing the final score of the game and there was no any Cola, did he came for 5 minutes or 10 at the middle of the match or he was just connecting to the server is also not interesting.

In such sitiuations the willing to stop match and force clanmember to join or to leave server is up to a refere.

I have to repeat that its ref duty to control match and its not neccesary to say that you are just a MVD recorder, otherwise you should stop ref in a future because you can see how much problems did you bring Happy

But in my opinion match was clear and there shouldnt take a place any tryes about returning points.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
DRINA wrote:

who are you to complain anyway, you are not the leader,.

Following your logic who are you to post this? you are not leader, not co-leader not even member of both clans.

DRINA wrote:

nobody forced him to join that shit clan .

dont consider bbq shit clan.

dont worry, i am already happy.
you are so rude with everyone and so full of hate.i see only you need to relax Winking

DRINA
Drina's picture

Rozik don't start with me ill bury you.

^t
smasherchif's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

DRINA wrote:
nobody forced him to join that shit clan .

dont consider bbq shit clan.

you mean you couldn't get a lose from shit clan? that would make your clan s... Big grin

btw, what do you think on my previous post in this thread? especially considering dark's arguments here?

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

will answer you without insults and all that :]
lets see:

DRINA wrote:

LoL Dark are you wearing pants or your GF's skirts? Anyway your arguments are idiotic and unjust, who are you to complain anyway, you are not the leader, and looking your complains your just a bitch.

aha........sorry but im co leader of the ex clan and i dislike when ppl lie to me and i must lose 20 or more minuts of my life because of that :]

DRINA wrote:

Who are you to question why COLA cant play, If Yashi doesn't want him to play then that's it

If bbs could just said sorry cola is ''drunk'' wich is fake ofc...or he cant play etc...please can we play 3vs3?
we would agree on that cos is a game and all would be ok, JUST DONT LIE TO US!

DRINA wrote:

nobody forced him to join that shit clan anyway

hmmm :] i never said shit clan and i dont think they are shit clan in anyway.

DRINA wrote:

Learn to lose you baby, and all the other assholes that actually agree with you

Lear to lose hm...i know how to lose but what about you? Winking if im right...u always complained when bc or ex have won ur clans :] even in fw Confused

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
DRINA wrote:

Rozik don't start with me ill bury you.

you are too self-confident.

anyway i stop with this topic, dont want to waste my time on haters Happy