®SFC R2 BBS 2 - 1 eXtreme

44 replies [Last post]
ODI * BBSQUAD
odik's picture

fpssssoz pepeszor got right i wanna write the same but my english sux eXtrem and bc is the same you lose and now its problem lol!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

xd guys i think u dont get the point of the discusion...are u making fool of us or what?....read better our post pls.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
ODI * BBSQUAD wrote:

fpssssoz pepeszor got right i wanna write the same but my english sux eXtrem and bc is the same you lose and now its problem lol!

its not a problem because extreme lost, as u can see i am trying to be neutral and i haven't reacted because i have do playing for bc and u can bring up such of arguments to the discussion, that's why i haven't took any actions in the server, but this at least need to be pointed out loud and let decide to someone who have none of interest in outcome to make fair judgment

I am addicted to life.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

I dont see Cola not at one of the screenshots, the match was played 3-3, and the fact that it was played says that you agreed to play it.

if u want a screen shot u can made one from the MVD witch i was recording drear hater '] or use this one posted by me ']

sorry for dp ;\

I am addicted to life.

eXtreme.nosia!
Nosia's picture

Crazy

You are gangsters? No! We are russians!

^t
smasherchif's picture

lulz. i like you got tricked the same way you tried to do with mi3.
the last time we, mi3, played a CW vs banana, you, dark angel, after losing the first map, refused to play and tried to postpone the match referring to the lack of ppl while you actually had enough of them to finish it on that day: once the referee took a decision that you would take a lose if you continued refusing to play, your players which seemed to be off, kinda lol, appeared on the server again and we finished the match (1:2 in favour of banana, btw). also, you had ali on msn, but you didn't even call him for CW while you 'had not enough ppl'.
now you get your shit back. lmao.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

its sad that there is no fairplay ..

about the popel guy a.k.a. cartman he got a nice ban on ts :]
im searching the solution around the permissions that acquired him to do that.

^t
smasherchif's picture

check whispering first, epsi

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

ODI * BBSQUAD
odik's picture

Rank Moderator will decide that match is ranked or not and you can still sit and cry and you are funny Big grin

toxicity
Toxic's picture

^>?<

I have a nice story about pokemons, let me know if u re interested

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)