:: MASTERS CUP 2006 ::

59 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

goddam i agree with torz here cos the idea remains that the masters cup is for the masters. and looking at it objectively swe deserve it more than 2!S. after all the idea is to find out who is the better of the clans. and activity should not come into consideration when u condider skill.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

mow Q [EN]

2!S earned nothing btw. SWE earns it btw, when they are in top 8. Activity should be payed with something good.

Just because trademark "SWE" they should join master-cup? rofl, where are we? They have still time to come in top 8, and enough games in next weeks to reach it.

If they are in top 8, they can join, if not, not. Atm they are on 6th position, and i have big doubts that they fall again next weeks.

I am just highly distrubed in ur point of view, which is not fair.

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

Oh shit that was scary, was gonna quote what is below but when I pressed quote something about being disturbed came up haha, freaky timing on the edit.

mow Q [EN] wrote:

If they are in top 8, they can join, if not, not.

Exactly \Wave

The rest of the post I didn't really get, but I don't really get a lot in this thread to be honest. To make it clear, I don't even have a clue who are in the "top 8" thing or which top 8 of what we are talking about - don't even know if SWE is there or not and don't care. Just saw some dodgy comments that reminded me of the SoF2 times where we had what looked like the same discussion; "cup for the "best" so the "best" play, not the most active or cutest clan". So, last post from me atleast until I know what's going on hehe, just wanted to make sure nobody thinks there's any ego or fingerpointing going on Love struck

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

if 8 clans decide to have a little league because they (think) they deserve it, who are we to stop it?

The minimum requirement I would set to this action is demo's or that television stuff of Casablanca

The community could use some excitement Winking

gl anyway

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

lol i got totally confused by mows post. still am to be honest.

dammit torz. its so freaking painful after typing a post and then going back to check if ive ended a sentence with ... GAH!

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

Laughing)))

Hey it's your style and I'm not saying change it, just like I'm not telling anyone else how to type (mainly because... they won't Smug), just said the combo of several Rena-posts and several Wonko-posts overloaded my brain. Quote myself; my problem, not yours unless you want to Thumbs down

Just a bit funny considering how you talk on TS, no dotdotdot's there xD But we're all different there of course, not like I talk too much there like I do here either.

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

i was just using these clans as an example i was just expressing a point that i noticed, related to the topic, didnt mean to insinuate anything untoward about anyone.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Clans prepare yourself for smash cup of season. MASTERS CUP 2006 knocking on your doors verry soon :!:

Top 8 clans will recieve invitation for MASTERS CUP 2006. Invitation will be posted on clan public forum with deadline time until clan have to respond did accept or not invitation. If I dont receive acceptance from clan after deadine means that clan dont wanna play MASTERS CUP.

If all top 8 clans dont accept invitation then I will invite lower seeded clans beyond #8 position to fill up all 8 seeds.
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow "MASTERS 2006" @ present standings - example quarterfinals knock-out single run cup system.

1. KO vs 8. HK
2. LEMON vs 7. WASP
3. DRT vs 6. SWE
4. HYPER vs 5. DS

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...