xpaliminium's picture

hey, have you ignored my post ?
it's related to topic Love struck

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

rofl..well i WAS being sacrcastic (or trying..at any rate)....

we can all go on debating this..but frankly i couldn't care less...u guys wanna have the top "8" clans have a cup of their own go right ahead...but dont try to pull it over us as some sort of rational ranking championship..its not...its just another cup, only it happens to have a restricted entry list...

the phrase that pops up into my mind on reading the posts in this topic is - intellectual masturbation..only it isnt defined for quake so guess we can call it quake masturbation...

edit: whoops just realized that last para MITE be considered as "flaming"...just to clarify the term intellectual masturbation can be loosely defined as talking to hear your own voice or engaging in discussions which are wholly pointless..

o and btw torz the reason y i called it elitist and the reason y saying u can always have a "non-masters" cup is rather besides the point is that this topic is in clan ranking and not in general discussion...in other words we're effectively giving this cup official sanction..which to me is BS but whatever.

Arrow What are you eat, mad cow ? Who forbiden to you challenge KO beat them then earn 6 points, then do sam with Lemon, SWE, DRT and I think that your CLASS clan be in top 8. But no, you have to make verry smart observations indeed. Your clan play only one ranked CW, what you wanna to be in top 8 with that ? "E+ MASTERS" have name MASTERS because top 8 are MASTERS, so if you wanna play MSTERS be MASTER clan, show us CLASS POWER dont wrote here demagogy posts. Thank you verry much.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

ali, make sure u have good people with who will stay long enough motivated to help u with ur project Happy than u can make it. but it is far away from rank-spirit.

and wonko, nobody forbidds u to make a own cup with last 8 clans, rofl. ranking is there to collect all wars, no matter under which headline they are played. Basic rule for it is, that both clans agree with beeing ranked. Its for example not a must to post a tdm-L war for ranking Winking

I already thought to make a SUPER-(B)MOWL-CUP Big grin, with a qualification like to WC per group playing, and after finishing groups the cup starts. (more details when i moved in new flat, (will not start before tdm-L is over, and still just an idea.)

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

lol rena...wonder y i knew thats exactly what ud say..i have no illusions as to just how good i am..or how bad..which would be the more pertinent question..but lets not drag that into this topic ok? honestly i dont understand y u assume that just bcos im opposed to this idea im being automatically direspectful of the top 8 clans...

my only point in this whole discussion is that ur once again trying to meddle with the ranking system..which is totally unnecassary...if ud said fine im just organizing a cup of my own with the top 8 current ranked teams in the system that would've been perfectly fine...

neways im gonna stop now..since rena so politely pointed out my clan has only played one cw..ive only played E+ for 5 months...i guess that means whatever i say is BS....

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

if ud said fine im just organizing a cup of my own with the top 8 current ranked teams in the system that would've been perfectly fine...

Isn't that pretty much the case? Love struck (Have to admit to not reading up very closely here yet, again no offence to anyone and I love you all but when one person writes with icons and colors everywhere and the other one ends exactly every sentence with "..." I get very tired from reading that, problem on my end I guess but just explaining why I might have missed something Thumbs down)

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

lol sorry. ending with ... is a habit of mine. damn i have to consciously tell myself not to do it or it keeps happening again and again. damn u wonko's hands.

no if u'd read the original beginning of the topic, it was not presented as the e+ master's cup as it reads now. it was more like - let's get the top 8 teams together and do the cup and the winner will be declared ranking winner of the year.

neways i guess im just bickering over labels now, labels that neither apply to me nor even interest me, so im going to stop. Big grin i'm just fulfilling my self-designated role of roving critic.

edit: rena i was no way trying to denigrate ur idea ok? i was just expressing my opinion. so pls dont get angry.

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

some people might not wanna be 'the best' at this game, like me, some think i am good, to some im a noob but the most important thing is i find this game fun :] imo these cups for skill are not necessary, i agree with world cup, but we already have 1v1 ranking/league to determine this :]

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

Yeah just saying, if the cup says: "Best 8 teams". Then you invite the best 8 teams and nobody else, and there's nothing weird with that.

Not really arguing Happy It's not a problem for anyone. If you "wanna be the best" you work to get there, if you really don't and play purely "for fun" then you won't mind not being there either.

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

haha i sense a gentle put down there...rofl....wonko doesn't mind being put in his place...happens to him all the time Big grin

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

Quote:
How is it strange that one clan is "invited" over another to something which (as far as I've understood it) is about being "the best" when that one clan is, black on white, placed higher? (Shouldn't be neccessary, but can also mention 1005 - 347 in score last clash)

i wasnt commenting on the ability to play a game - i was commenting on the fact that there would be an exclusion zone for people who have contributed so much to the community and would enjoy taking part in enjoying one of the fruits of their labour, didnt mean to upset anyone here..