Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

/ wrote:
Let Developer catches him.. But to league Hoffman is not allowed.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
/ wrote:

/ wrote:
Let Developer catches him.. But to league Hoffman is not allowed.

how can I make the demos like that ? because one time doesn't mean anything I'm sure I can pick up things like that from everyone who plays , I wanna see entire demo like that , how can I ? .

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

Such moments I had the sea. You can get hung up on one, as you are constantly doing. I do not use cheats, I prinaravilsya to the hearing. Unexpectedly, similar to cheat killings, it has been repeatedly. Use map details and your hearing. no more
+1 to Chester's reply

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

Chester

Distance makes it easy to listen to enemy !!! In this case, how can you be like that for another kill the enemy if you hear it ???)))

/
q3fun's picture

interesting who now rank admin? with the exception of FRRR.... Sad

paganini
weed.fm wrote:

Such moments I had the sea. You can get hung up on one, as you are constantly doing. I do not use cheats, I prinaravilsya to the hearing. Unexpectedly, similar to cheat killings, it has been repeatedly. Use map details and your hearing. no more
+1 to Chester's reply

Care to explain the autoshoot moment or was that "sound and knowing the map" too?

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

Previous killing enemy I hear the next one, the sound of standing there. Starts to the wall, hoping that he's worth it. And shot.
To be honest, I'm tired of making excuses.I do not use these kinds of cheats..

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

/
q3fun's picture

RELAX, HERE NO RANK MODERATORS, I'M ONLY, THE ONE MAN WHAT ORGANIZE LEAGUE HERE... AND I'M DO NOT ALLOWED YOU BE IN MY LEAGUE

paganini
weed.fm wrote:

Previous killing enemy I hear the next one, the sound of standing there. Starts to the wall, hoping that he's worth it. And shot.
To be honest, I'm tired of making excuses.I do not use these kinds of cheats..

I'm talking about the case (at the given timestamp), when enemy is BFG-shoot-flying above you in the very narrow tunnel, you are just turning around, exactly when he is flying above you, then your crosshair suddenly goes up (in the narrow tunnel, not open space) and you shoot right where the enemy was 0.1ms before (see with timescale 0.05).

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

I played as usual. Maybe you and thought it was very strange. But it was only a moment of ...intuition .. ..I repeat, do not use these cheats.
Thanks