Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

only for you..

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

Chester

I heard the sound of freezing!)

/
q3fun's picture
Chester wrote:

I heard the sound of freezing!)

all right, but he start move before sound of unfreezing Winking

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

I have been asked to review the video short clip, but I prefer demos.
My judgement is the same as camel, eventhough i wanted to watch the whole demo, i stopped after 4 mins cuz i got bored.
Here is a youtube clip for the first indicator and first wh situation.
Note that the calculations are spectator based, if I would calculate vs his ping it would be even lower.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alpNGC3EFCY

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture

Who can explain, what mean this color screen? The same as black, = nothing?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

I have been asked to review the video short clip, but I prefer demos.
My judgement is the same as camel, eventhough i wanted to watch the whole demo, i stopped after 4 mins cuz i got bored.
Here is a youtube clip for the first indicator and first wh situation.
Note that the calculations are spectator based, if I would calculate vs his ping it would be even lower.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alpNGC3EFCY

So your gonna tell me I can't pull a video like that out of almost everyone on a long tag game ? ... I mean look at recent 1vs1's ift duels .... it happens like 80% of the time ..
I would think a wall hacker would show more signs like closer wall edge aim ? or a bit more aim follow thru wall ...

we were in rus today and yesterday , hoff getting top scores , bopoh plus other admins in spec ... and no other demos captured ? ...

paganini

To me it's no question if he cheated or not, it's obvious, hence the reporting. The way of the reporting was done in a certain way, so that I can see who is opposing a fairly obvious cheat for one reason or another.

Everyone has a 6th sense occasionally or simply enemy is falling right into your path like 5+ times in a row, and you get a streak. But he is doing these magic moments constantly without explicitly camping too much, which triggered the suspect.

I guess the main point in Skull's analysis is the reaction time, that you cannot directly compare to other demos, even if they look just like this one. If the reaction time in the other demos are higher, then it's fine.

I also find it interesting that none of the opposition people reacted on the autoshoot marked moment in the tunnel. You need to see it with 0.05 timescale to actually see what it is.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
paganini wrote:

I also find it interesting that none of the opposition people reacted on the autoshoot marked moment in the tunnel. You need to see it with 0.05 timescale to actually see what it is.

I think Anticheat would've triggered if that was autoshoot at 0.1 ms or whatever .

/
q3fun's picture

One fine day paganini tell me stopped to insult of all suspected cheaters (and niggers:D ), I was pleasantly surprised when he himself caught a cheater Happy

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

bopoh , you suspect everyone that is better than you of cheating.