Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
paganini wrote:

To me it's no question if he cheated or not, it's obvious, hence the reporting. The way of the reporting was done in a certain way, so that I can see who is opposing a fairly obvious cheat for one reason or another.

Everyone has a 6th sense occasionally or simply enemy is falling right into your path like 5+ times in a row, and you get a streak. But he is doing these magic moments constantly without explicitly camping too much, which triggered the suspect.

I guess the main point in Skull's analysis is the reaction time, that you cannot directly compare to other demos, even if they look just like this one. If the reaction time in the other demos are higher, then it's fine.

I also find it interesting that none of the opposition people reacted on the autoshoot marked moment in the tunnel. You need to see it with 0.05 timescale to actually see what it is.

Paga so bopoh didn't come to you before with suspicion on hoff before you started to notice hoff's playing ? .

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
weed.fm wrote:

[10:05:05 AM] ister smith: bro , be frank with me , did you use wh or not ? . here are the two outcomes , I keep backing you up, but WASP will get a bad image if you did use WH and I keep saying you didn't , IF you did , We can post and you get a second chance Like I got my second chance years ago for using autoaim .
[10:07:22 AM] hoof barkley: no..
[10:07:45 AM] hoof barkley: maybe if wasp have problems
[10:07:50 AM] hoof barkley: im leaving..
[10:08:06 AM] ister smith: as long as your being truthfull to me we will keep backing you up
[10:08:37 AM] ister smith: we will still back you up if you did use wh or autoaim for a second chance , that's what I'm also trying to ttell u
[10:09:13 AM] hoof barkley: i dont know when download and how use cheats.. fuckers
[10:09:24 AM] hoof barkley: it just luck moment on my reaction
[10:09:28 AM] hoof barkley: often i did it
[10:09:58 AM] ister smith: ok bro , just try keep responding don't let em get the winning on this , were a family so don't worry we will do everything possible

one of a few skype convos

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
weed.fm wrote:

i dont know when download and how use cheats.. fuckers

oh how often we all heard that here and after all, all these cheaters finally admitted that they used something and all the apologizes came next to be so polite with them Tongue

even dumbest person could look up on Google and find any kind of public cheat to download and guess what, then it's even easier to use it himself.

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

I've been notified by SK that WASP Barkley is in a bit of a beef with a few fellow members of e+ on accusations of cheating, more specifically WH. I've read the posts and saw the videos making up his case and
came to a conclusion. Having seen the short end of the stick in the past, I know how inconvenient it can be to be stamped with the cheater badge when you don't actually fit the role.

After reviewing the videos, I personally saw nothing out of the ordinary, nor did any of the scenes make me raise an eyebrow. The same skull also branded me a cheater while I was spectating on Beer a few years ago and got kicked thanks to some weird PB error. To this day, that specific event still nags me since noobs of all ages, races and colors finally got the artificial chance of mocking me, despite their permanent status as talentless noobs. Noobs who finally got what they couldn't have ever had normally: the chance to throw dirt at someone who's better than them. So the cheater stamp was how it was then attempted to bring a player down.

I believe that trusting so called cheater-busting experts with making such radical decisions in the world of E+ is ridiculous. Solid evidence shall not be contested, but when ambiguity slips through the cracks and envelops everything in a thick shroud of uncertainty, it's dangerous to take chances by making jolly assumptions.

I shall reiterate that I've seen no odd behavior in WASP Barkley's demos and I believe that this is just a way to damage his reputation and image, including that of WASP.

Paradise

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

paganini
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

Paga so bopoh didn't come to you before with suspicion on hoff before you started to notice hoff's playing ?

No, he did not, at least not that I recall (no PM, etc). Bopoh accused multiple people (myself included) with cheats in the past, that's why I asked him to stop that on Beer, because it ruins the atmosphere. I spotted Barkley myself, simply because he seemed to know where players are, to a too high degree.

I would be happy if Barkey did not cheat (we all need clean players around), but to me the demo says unfortunately otherwise.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
paganini wrote:

...but to me the demo says unfortunately otherwise.

I try to make some more useful video presentation for all the others to experience what we seen on your demos, just give me some time pls... Happy
I hope I can do it once again as I did in past, if I recall correctly my latest video was about Moldavian player called "CHEATER", he was too obvious to not make a video specially for him Tongue

Jabs

Ah yes, korsakoff, think you made the video from my demo :d

/
q3fun's picture

Paga so bopoh didn't come to you before with suspicion on hoff before you started to notice hoff's playing ? .

no!

paganini wrote:
I would be happy if Barkey did not cheat (we all need clean players around), but to me the demo says unfortunately otherwise.

About hoffman, I caught him on WH 1-2 years ago... just believe, he incorrigible.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
/ wrote:

no!

paganini wrote:

About hoffman, I caught him on WH 1-2 years ago... just believe, he incorrigible.

and when did you decided to recruit him ? after that ?

/
q3fun's picture

and when did you decided to recruit him ? after that ?

Never. It was a joke! Laughing

cml wrote:
I try to make some more useful video presentation

Perhaps this demo will be useful - link