Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

F1 suspicious straight to the bin!

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

we both know camel that besides its simplyness and effectiveness the anticheattool never was finished. If it would have been up to me we wouldn't even have leaks about it lol.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
D3L1GH7 wrote:

ofc throw it , it has been proven so MANY times wrong that is really pointless to continue , isn't it?#e+ logics

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

D3L1GH7 wrote:

ofc throw it , it has been proven so MANY times wrong that is really pointless to continue , isn't it?#e+ logics

is there a statistic?

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

When jumps were doing clan noncheat video, it was difficult to show the thoughts of man playing clean/pure.

+1 thats true man! keep it goin!

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Still butt-hurting for my post banning you and your noobyclan? Reread and enjoy Happy

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/benedykt-trance-kerl-caught-using-wallhack

/
q3fun's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Still butt-hurting for my post banning you and your noobyclan? Reread and enjoy Happy

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/benedykt-trance-kerl-caught-using-wallhack

I not understood, who gave you those screenshot?
they called those cheat-programs?

should be a topic which lists all known cheats!

pbsv.cfg must constantly be updated!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
cml wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
cml wrote:
echooo ^ wrote:
servers has their own anticheat protection, is it not enough? till some1 is not dropped for cheating there is nothing to be worry about. yes? I don''''t know

MR 1v1 running on standard 1.32c version and on current E+ 2.2b, both of those doesnt provide anti-wh at all.
Only servers running on custom ioquake3 from Violence or on dev version of 2.3 e+ are capable to provide of anti-wh feature that skull hate so much, you may now see why Tongue

I hate it too cos it kills the sound Happy or u dont notice it? fix it and we will like it : ] at least i dislike it cos of that, hope someone will fix that, cos i dubt ppl would like to play cw with that.

Like it or not, but sooner or later we all will have to deal with it once newest E+ will be released and it will be combined with AntiCheat that detects autoaim/autoshoot behaviours along with AntiWH that eliminates using of Wallhack, old outdated Punkbuster feature is not longer supported for Q3, you got to be silly that it will work as a protection all the time, because it doesnt since an long time, it makes more all kind of problems than any benefits, AntiWH will be used on CW's, we will have to learn play with it and if easy+ makes some kind of 'hack's for it that allow to hear ex. jumpads sounds and any other while not seeing an opponent then it might be playable without serious problems of missing sounds and enemy popuping from nowhere, at least such feature doesnt need to scan you whole time and make you laggy Happy

Lets hope then that those sound bugs will get fixed, cos i dont know anyother game which wil have such lolz to not hear enemy coming to you, neither hearing the jumpads when enemy jumps on them etc...just hope ppl wont leave the mod.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

/
q3fun's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

cml wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:
cml wrote:
echooo ^ wrote:
servers has their own anticheat protection, is it not enough? till some1 is not dropped for cheating there is nothing to be worry about. yes? I don''''t know

MR 1v1 running on standard 1.32c version and on current E+ 2.2b, both of those doesnt provide anti-wh at all.
Only servers running on custom ioquake3 from Violence or on dev version of 2.3 e+ are capable to provide of anti-wh feature that skull hate so much, you may now see why Tongue

I hate it too cos it kills the sound Happy or u dont notice it? fix it and we will like it : ] at least i dislike it cos of that, hope someone will fix that, cos i dubt ppl would like to play cw with that.

Like it or not, but sooner or later we all will have to deal with it once newest E+ will be released and it will be combined with AntiCheat that detects autoaim/autoshoot behaviours along with AntiWH that eliminates using of Wallhack, old outdated Punkbuster feature is not longer supported for Q3, you got to be silly that it will work as a protection all the time, because it doesnt since an long time, it makes more all kind of problems than any benefits, AntiWH will be used on CW's, we will have to learn play with it and if easy+ makes some kind of 'hack's for it that allow to hear ex. jumpads sounds and any other while not seeing an opponent then it might be playable without serious problems of missing sounds and enemy popuping from nowhere, at least such feature doesnt need to scan you whole time and make you laggy Happy

Lets hope then that those sound bugs will get fixed, cos i dont know anyother game which wil have such lolz to not hear enemy coming to you, neither hearing the jumpads when enemy jumps on them etc...just hope ppl wont leave the mod.

hey you about awh Violence??
if so, the sound is not the only problem, i'll explain later

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

the very moment you transfer anything that lets you calculate the position allows wh.
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/060402/xiii/xiii_screen006.jpg
I had some other screenshot of such a hack for cs 1.6 - its advantage is that you only see what you could really hear.