Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

I think he has already been here when these words were said. He should have understood Tongue On other hand his doubts are nothing strange, skull is unbelivable good even for me after all these years ;] But even Ascari made a mistake with Trickz.

I guess demo will never be enough to catch wallhacker, it need to be PB screenshot so at the moment discussion is pointless.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
/ wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:
/ wrote:
3m'genesis wrote:
aren't you an ex-cheater voron?

No! You not idiot?

That proves my point( s ) mentioned in my first comment, it's funny tho , have u guys noticed how always the cheaters or excheaters (same thing imo) accuse others and even support the others in the nonsense they post , dunno what's up with that.Oh and btw voron is there any1 , any good player that you didn't accuse yet?

you about 3m?
wtf? what you need man? I was never a cheater, yes was pb kick, but I explained it, there is not was cheats.
but I do not understand as second can explain first video

here clearly seen that this man or try to portray WH or it's and is he.
Anyway you decide!I want only to say that suspect him in wallhack...And it's you record demo about him, not i, YOU.

Don't know who is playing, but yes, nice catch. Nothing surprising, since every players having awesome aim here are mysteriously suddenly losing it in other games, whatever...

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
3m'genesis wrote:

That
proves my point( s ) mentioned in my first comment, it's funny tho ,
have u guys noticed how always the cheaters or excheaters (same thing
imo) accuse others and even support the others in the nonsense they post
, dunno what's up with that.Oh and btw voron is there any1 , any good
player that you didn't accuse yet?

Voron has a yellow card but for stupid mistake and he cleared his name of charges. Could happen to any of you at the begining. You can not say that only cheaters accuse others cause it sunds suspicious xD like you want to discredit all future acusation against you xD
This demo is suspicious but its not a proof. I belive it can be his normal/fair gamestyle grew up on skill. There are 2 solutions to be sure about wh: pb screenshot and Antiwh (btw I would prefere to use it even with fucked up sound), without any of these you can not judge.

D3L1GH7 wrote:

Don't know who is playing, but yes, nice catch. Nothing surprising, since every players having awesome aim here are mysteriously suddenly losing it in other games, whatever...

Yea, for sure you dont know who is playing Tongue Apparently its skull who you have accused of cheating many different ways for few weeks. I dont say that I am 100% sure that he is innocent but this demo is not a proof. I guess you all had more or less cheat-like kills. I have been accused also many times, even lately by you delight (of wh btw), so I know you are not "always" right ;]

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

i already said it and i'll say it again. my biggest proof for skull not cheating is because it would totally absolutely go against his personality (his "ingame-personality" if u want). i can see him using any legal advantage up to its boundaries, but he would never cross those.
ofc its no proof but its obvious enough to me.

also the move in the video is a very usual move in my eyes, happens if you don't constantly panic through a map but play with some overview. darky explained it and also well enough, why it's pointless to explain it Happy

/
q3fun's picture

may indeed be some time later I also will to see through walls, just need more training Happy
and else will super hearing

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
/ wrote:

may indeed be some time later I also will to see through walls, just need more training Happy
and else will super hearing

lol, isnt it obvious what happened there? you would do that in this situation too, bopoh

i can also explain because i am hungover and don't know what else to do:

darky freezes one enemy, now there are 2 (two) frozen enemies in the corner, one behind tele one in front of tele. you attack darky, darky escapes through tele. he returns to see 1 (one) frozen enemy behind tele. WHERE IS THE OTHER FROZEN ENEMY? could it be that bopoh has moved the frozen enemy into the corner to thaw him? I BETTER GO CHECK.
the end

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

yep exactly as rixo said

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

you would do that in this situation too, bopoh

Not definitely, there is a giantic gap between the player skills here and the time you have to think about the opponents moves he did while sametime running around the map.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

When jumps were doing clan video, it was difficult to show the thoughts of man playing. For example, it happened a lot of situations in game when you know exactly where the enemy is based on many factors (team-overlay, corpses, possible spawn, his lack of health, etc.) Evermore if you know your enemy well you know his gamestyle, you know what possible will player do in situation you see. Skill is a method for performing actions, providing a set of acquired knowledge. Formed by exercise and creates the ability to perform actions not only in the usual, but in a changed environment.

And yes, skull is right about gigantic gap between players around. Personally I have no willing to explain anything just because I'm not going to be the noob teacher. But Skully loves attention so he may detaily explain why hes that good and maybe you are even going to get a couple of new videos))) No sarcasm of course, I doubt anyone here puts your skill on the question, just note.

Good luck explaining anything to bovon, there is also a gigantic gap in education in general.

/
q3fun's picture

gl all you