Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
/ wrote:

gl all you

its sad you quit here, because I would have explained you the necessary skill for closing the gap. Out of 3 methods to close the gap (Friendship tree, trust tree and skill tree) the last one is the one which reaches most persons

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

/ wrote:
gl all you

its sad you quit here, because I would have explained you the necessary skill for closing the gap. Out of 3 methods to close the gap (Friendship tree, trust tree and skill tree) the last one is the one which reaches most persons

judging by my skills sometimes I see a really good game, sometimes strange game

and me it seems strange that you looked in wall... do not you think?

about dark, in last time he say that heard me, now no

kami

Nah gl to you
Im not very known with this community, but as far as i know, skull is a very old quaker and bopoh a quite new quaker. For me its OBVIOUSLY that there is no cheat on the 2 vids he shared, but a lack of intellegence when it comes to quake and logic. From what ive seen in the comments before this i dont thikn you are smart enough to understand any word that has to been said for defending this accusation. sorry, but for me you dont seem to be a good quaker (ive seen you on FTAG elitez, and honestly, you dont know anything else than camping and shooting enemies -_____-)Not to pull a lot of critic on you, but this is a really lame accusation from your side. Next time ask some skilled players about their oppinion before you post it Happy
sry for bad english xdd

/
q3fun's picture

you're right, the weak evidence + I also want to believe that skull, dark and fps play honestly

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
/ wrote:

and me it seems strange that you looked in wall... do not you think?

so there we have the point.
At first I only looked in the direction of the spawn, I also heard he didn't attack or move any far from it - so the very common attack.
About staying just straight forward - it saves me a mouse move if I move around half blindly and I don't have to readjust the direction I am fighting.

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Bopoh go to first page of this topic, and read first post RELATED TO SUBJECT (tip: it's 2nd post, Jeff's one) tell me now who was suspected of cheating? I'll try to explain you something, don't get it as attack. You can hate Skull, why not, but remember there was no one who built anything on hate, many tried, I believe smarter than you and it always ended same way. Anyway I don't think Skull cares of some random guy with low possibility to meet in real life -as you both pretend to have one what I don't believe also. You can stay neutral like I do with people I don't know, then if something went wrong give them next chance, I'm giving 3 chances in different circumstances, to see if someone is worth my trust, it's not fair to put cross on someone, because there is always hope. In this case you should stop accuse Skull, he is here nearly 10 years, he was good before you even knew what quake is, I remember him as BNT player on forgotten e5, his rail was pain in the ass since I remember. Long time ago Shady said "Skull wanks over his rail acc, spent many hours on dm17 with bots to improve his rail, learn mechanic and understand it, find advantages and benefits of using it but still without railgun he is average player, random one on QL example", it's true. IMO, e+ is different, all people who played "normal" quake as OSP/CPMA, and was good there before joining e+ was rocking here, ED*Memphis is good example of it. You are here few years, you improved but you have to understand it is like sport, many people tried football, lots of them was training hard but there is just few with godlike talent. Looks like you trying to improve community, okay it's good thing, but you won't ever be that good as Skull is in game, you aren't person who learn anything, not even trying to, examples: quake/english, you are just random guy who is raging around and flooding people with avalanche of fake accusations for which we need NSA decoders sand translators.Edit: I'm sure, you will put this post into translator which is bab, read it and you won't understand point, you will answer to random sentences from my explanation in your classic rage style, apart of this I feel better because I tried.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

oldskool'shox

/ wrote:
I'm sorry, i repeated viewing demo and want to say, that it's definitely looks as Wallhack.

i now watched the demo as well and i'm known as a paranoid admin on borg who is usually the first to suspect people of cheating. however i could not see anything suspicious in this demo.

1.it's a normal thing that you aim at the direction where the sound is coming from and it doesn't matter whether there is a wall in between or not. if there is a wall, you simply do a sidestep and peek out through the nearest door/window/gap in the wall/whatever. that's exactly what skull did. even i could determine the location of matt while watching the demo and i'm using shitty headphones atm.
2. it's a standard map which should be very well known by any player out there. you don't have to be a wizard, if you want to predict the movement of your opponent.
3. skull and matt probably play quite often against eachother. due to this fact, skull has a better understanding of matt's gamestyle than a random player who just spectates this match (which adds to #2).
4.skull is an experienced player who probably played thousands of matches on this map against all kinds of players. (which adds to #2 and #3)

i hope you'll get the idea.

regards

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

cml wrote:
echooo ^ wrote:
servers has their own anticheat protection, is it not enough? till some1 is not dropped for cheating there is nothing to be worry about. yes? I don''''t know

MR 1v1 running on standard 1.32c version and on current E+ 2.2b, both of those doesnt provide anti-wh at all.
Only servers running on custom ioquake3 from Violence or on dev version of 2.3 e+ are capable to provide of anti-wh feature that skull hate so much, you may now see why Tongue

I hate it too cos it kills the sound Happy or u dont notice it? fix it and we will like it : ] at least i dislike it cos of that, hope someone will fix that, cos i dubt ppl would like to play cw with that.

Like it or not, but sooner or later we all will have to deal with it once newest E+ will be released and it will be combined with AntiCheat that detects autoaim/autoshoot behaviours along with AntiWH that eliminates using of Wallhack, old outdated Punkbuster feature is not longer supported for Q3, you got to be silly that it will work as a protection all the time, because it doesnt since an long time, it makes more all kind of problems than any benefits, AntiWH will be used on CW's, we will have to learn play with it and if easy+ makes some kind of 'hack's for it that allow to hear ex. jumpads sounds and any other while not seeing an opponent then it might be playable without serious problems of missing sounds and enemy popuping from nowhere, at least such feature doesnt need to scan you whole time and make you laggy Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

I will not support an unprecise technique as anticheat camel.
Its kinda as effective as NSA mass surveilance.
Why? Because tell me, when was the last wallhacker caught.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

I will not support an unprecise technique as anticheat camel.
Its kinda as effective as NSA mass surveilance.
Why? Because tell me, when was the last wallhacker caught.

Thats why I proposed long time ago to log any cheat suspicious aka 'dropped due to suspected cheating' straight to the banlist or other kind of log in txt file, then you might see more reports from Thor on the 'Cheaters Report' thread Happy