®AFC - Round 1 - DoK vs Evol 24/10/10

24 replies [Last post]
.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture
Re: AFC - Round 1 - DoK vs Evol 24/10/10

@ RIDD! : let's make the things more clear. Man, before you talk about what me and style should do for your pretty face, think 1st to do the co-leader of evol and take care of them.
I don't come to evol and say "cmon" "join" "play" cuz we're 4-5-6, i can't care of how many Evol are in server because You should care of it in first person!
And how you have your group of m8s and only evol know how the things work in evol clan, dok has their group and things too that we don't need to say to all world.

As you should know, in Topic where we tried to find a day for play, we gave our availability and you yours. Style said when he could play and when he couldn't, no need to say why yes why not, etc... . And he was responsable of himself! I've said in msn that (here or not) i couldn't play CWs cuz i have to solve some problems and probably change provider soon. The important for me tonight was watch my friends! not how to ruin the game to RIDD. I have a connection that can be 108ms, and jump to 200, or start to loss 40%packets or disconnect and reconnect accidentally( happened before start 1st map ), and it isn't fair for you as opponent clan, and for my m8s that would be penalized for my low performance. So i make some accounts in mind and i say: "my m8s broken their asses for train, and they should lose for my problems? Altruism, do you know this word?

Wanna know what crazy have in mind? For your information i wont see the time to return play as i want and help my m8s in 90% of my possibilities. For the moment i prefer to play Fws.

About your clan signature xD just to be ironic:
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
About "First you ignore them", yes it's true Big grin cuz after days i had to repeat to you again the same words : i can't play for CW sry!

GG EVOL thx Equi! It was nice match anyway, everybody were good with supersettings ;D
ref interruption patience.. : )
EDIT: Congratz DEJA LEX ATRAX m8s! and thx for your availability Winking

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

*ZMB*STYL3*
superstyle's picture

thx crazy Happy ang gg all

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
.DoK. Crazy wrote:

About your clan signature xD just to be ironic:
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
About "First you ignore them", yes it's true Big grin cuz after days i had to repeat to you again the same words : i can't play for CW sry!

EDIT: Congratz DEJA LEX ATRAX m8s! and thx for your availability Winking

"First they ignore you" is not the same as "First you ignore them", don't reverse the words to boast about your greatness and cover it in irony or whatnot, take the job of a clan leader with all it's negative sides too (such as difficulty of arranging matches) Winking

gg dok! congratulations Happy enjoy your win, you deserved it... evols im bit surprised with the outcome of this game - still gg equi!

zaxtor please be careful that you don't become the next ali-like person in this community... alien maybe you need to name some co leader in ref team to help you check things before matches start and not in middle of the game (between maps is still "in the middle of the game" Winking )... if thats ref teams leader obligation, this way it shows that you either don't trust zaxtor as ref (why is he ref then, aside from it being a duty where he can "pimp" himself even more in this community, people who are in ref team should know all the rules and duties by default and not start learning them as they go, when they are already accepted in ref team) or you can't control it all by yourself Winking

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

zaxtor please be careful that you don't become the next ali-like person in this community...

aaa explain it's interesting Big grin

are u shady-like ?

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

.DA|ULTRA. wrote:
zaxtor please be careful that you don't become the next ali-like person in this community...

aaa explain it's interesting Big grin

are u shady-like ?

ah yeah put the smile at the end, pathetic...

yeah i sure hope to be shady-like if only other option is to be ali-like, and you're acting ignorant cause if shady was the only one who noticed and commented about your behaviour of exploiting each and every way and forcing it become important in e+, it would be really nice for you... you are with people only if you can get something from them, thats not nice (people can sense it Winking )... like on public servers when you talked to me cause you thought I was girl but when i told you im not, I didnt get even "hi" from you again LOL!

you want me to explain? here you go:

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/what-is-you-opinion-about-ali

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/who-can-handle-the-charge-of-what-i-was-doing-on-e

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/is-ali-an-idiot

all those shady-like people must be crazy, but 1 ali-like man is absolutely right... you get my point? no?

you are forum moderator, you should know not to lead people into your personal "battles" on topics that aren't related to it at all! Winking could have sent me a pm instead... but #care like you do for this community...

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

ZAXTOR<.|.>EDS
Zaxtor's picture

then, ultra you're not here for talk about ali, ali is a very good and respectable person, if you are here it's for talk about AFC R1 Dok vs Evol, ok ? And if I haven't say " gg dok and evol " or other it's because when the match was end I've post screen and demo, and I was gone to my bed,

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

dok rocks Happy gg atrax Tongue

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

wondered why zax accepted to play 3x3 on dm7, when dok has 4 players. ofc maybe 4th player from the dok team has some prob with ping or loss, but it doesnt matter furthemore rules is rules, and by this dok must to play 4x4 on dm7. anyway its first and last time. any next wars which will be played such, will consisted as wo, or replayed.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture
Re: AFC - Round 1 - DoK vs Evol 24/10/10

@Ultra: Man, as Zax said keep your comment "AFC dok vs evol" related pls.The climate in this community isn't positive, in every situation some ppl are ready to laugh at other one that says something. What i often/always see is fight, misunderstanding, abuse of espression, no respect.

An answer like mine isn't often understood and the next posts change the value of the topic from "happy moment" to "war vs a man moment" , forgetting the match dok vs evol.

It is so inevitable to talk always about same things? wasting time making a list of links to different topics for demonstrate again what? i think that 4 links are enough, don't u think is time to talk about something (new and) better?

I would see less problems and more GGs here, is it so difficult?
Don't answer to this written until now, and make it possible with facts.

@ULTRA@instigate-violence:
When u say this:
"don't reverse the words to boast about your greatness and cover it in irony or whatnot"; do you read what u write?
I say you this now, cuz it seems u joke, but probably you like to provoke:
Make the jester with who you know, not with crazy ok? you're talking with the wrong person. I wont tolerate any nonsense.
Learn to read... You're the one is showing his greatness here.
Really, u surprised me saying that.. if you shut up, you make a more beautiful impression. shame!

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

lex?
Lex's picture

gg.. nice war