®AFC - Round 1 - DoK vs Evol 24/10/10

24 replies [Last post]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

for those not knowing what is friendship about, here is a point u have missed :

Quote:
Positive reciprocity - a relationship is based on equal give and take between the two parties.

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship

so if I am helpfull to a friend, he has to be helpfull when needed too.

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

Quote:
Positive reciprocity - a relationship is based on equal give and take between the two parties.

this is not on topic! and if you need an online definition to know what friendship is you are in deep shit!!

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
.DoK. Crazy wrote:

Learn to read... You're the one is showing his greatness here.
Really, u surprised me saying that.. if you shut up, you make a more beautiful impression. shame!

Im just being honest, if you think im great by doing so then great! Wave

Ali asked me so I told him (his question was directed to me as a response to my initial post which was on topic) - he didn't send me pm or anything anywhere else, and you try to school me about being off topic while Ali isn't mentioned anywhere?

I was acting "provocative" cause you were being "provocative" too - writing that stuff about EVOL's and then mocking their signature making them look like assholes... you can say some thing as irony so it would be nice "jester", but when you go on to tell RIDD to "do the co-leader of EVOL more" it's getting provocative from your side Crazy... you want more "happy moments in community" and instead of you just celebrate your victory, you tried to school Riddler about his duties... and he isn't some random noob leading a clan, so that he would need your advice -> thats provocative!

"The climate in this community isn't positive, in every situation some ppl are ready to laugh at other one that says something. What i often/always see is fight,misunderstanding, abuse of espression, no respect."words from hypocrite thats trying to make a "more beautiful impression", thats sad...

where am i "instigating violence" ? what is violence for you? if i write the truth that hurts? yeah sorry for being violent... I'm sorry that you can't handle the truth, please accept my apology!

can you find ANY post from me EVER complaining about any other normal and tolerant player? what do you think why is that so?

ON TOPIC: gg both clans, enjoy your "happy moments" doks, hope you will have many more of them in near future... Happy

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

Ali asked me so I told him (his question was directed to me as a response to my initial post which was on topic) - he didn't send me pm or anything anywhere else, and you try to school me about being off topic while Ali isn't mentioned anywhere?

Orly ?

.DA|ULTRA. wrote:
zaxtor please be careful that you don't become the next ali-like person in this community...

what was that ? u talk about ppl on public then say to them u should have pmed me. It's hilarious.

.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:
Quote:

this is not on topic! and if you need an online definition to know what friendship is you are in deep shit!!

Speak about urself for misunderstanding what is friendship.

True it's offtopic therefore will lock topic to avoid such ppl like u start by attacking ppl then say it's offtopic when the ppl concerned answers.

good game both !

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place