merauder's picture
Re: Mensaje para 1337 de el ex cheater Iceman

this thread = lol.

vote /sv_punkbuster 1

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture
Mensaje para 1337 de el ex cheater Iceman

In reply to Ice :
I don't feel good or bad about it, I just did what I was supossed to , no I don't feel like God or anything like that if I post in english it's because it is an international forum and is just common courtesy, is good that you don't care about not being able to connect to this server cause you are not welcome and yes just as you I'm aware that this is just a game so get over it and let go.
Also I don't have any kind of superiority complex and I'm not only child I'm just 1 of 3 bros, thanx I don't need your help and maybe you are the one with inferiority complex since you need aimbot aid to play this game, also is good to know you have no hard feelings cause neither do I, I don't know you and this is just on a game level, oh almost forgot Yeah I'm pretty sure I can erase the smile form your face but traveling so far for a moron like you is just not worthy.

P.S.
Mana is not a good band they are a poor pop rock band of fags and they suck and I don't see how your musical taste relates to this topic but once again who cares?.

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

i think ICE is clean now ... 2 chances are alowed on HK servers ICE .. u are welcome there

Godfarm HK Freeze or HK1vs1 Happy

Nos vemos campeon

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

ICE

Hola de nuevo, no se que sea lo mejor darte unos consejos y ofrecerte mi ayuda o simplemente ignorarte...creo que lo segundo es mejor para mi..la verdad es que ya me canse de tantas tonterias, ya me empiezo a aburrir de esto...pero recuerdad que cosas tan sencillas como dar una segunda oportunidad a una persona en un simple juego online puede que diga mucho de tu mala persona que seas...pero quien soy yo para decirtelo..espero no lo tomes a mal mario...cosas asi solo me hacen pensar lo mal que esta el mundo ahora...por personas como tu y los engreidos jugadores que siempre tengo en contra y digo nombres como Mowly, wax, hq, taker, y tu! ahh y los lambe culos que les siguen que acostas de mi "popularidad" quieren darse a conocer.
Gracias a dios hay mas buenas personas jugando este juego que malas, de no ser asi ya lo hubiera dejado...
En cuanto a las opiniones malas del resto que postearon aqui, solo les puedo decir que los ignorare, sobre todo al tal taker...bueno en fin es un niño
Bueno ya no se que decirte....ahhh hey que mana es bueno, no puedo creer que no te guste chiquillo...no pareces mexicano!!!.aunque en rock tambien me gusta el tri de mexico...es el mejor, bueno casi todos los grupos de rock mexicano tienen cierta influencias de el tri...
Bye Mario...
PD:
por cierto volviste a banear mas rangos de ip?
es que he vuelto a entrar, no habia una alma ahi..que lastima...

"Perdona siempre a tu enemigo. No hay nada que le enfurezca más."
-Oscar Wilde-

ICE

muchas gracias spider...tu tambien eres campeon...nos vemos en los server...

"Perdona siempre a tu enemigo. No hay nada que le enfurezca más."
-Oscar Wilde-

KosY

i dont agree with all he is saing ofcource dark..

im just saing its easy to say thing to eachother over enternet when in real life ur just a coward...nothing personal

thats the biggest problem with games nobody is afraid

Ty foksie

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

yeah i knoiw what you mean, but i personally would bet on mario doing that in person Winking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

KosY

cant tell i dont know him but i trust ur choise HappySmile

Ty foksie

BaZuKo
Houndog's picture
ICE wrote:

Hola de nuevo, no se que sea lo mejor darte unos consejos y ofrecerte mi ayuda o simplemente ignorarte...creo que lo segundo es mejor para mi..la verdad es que ya me canse de tantas tonterias, ya me empiezo a aburrir de esto...pero recuerdad que cosas tan sencillas como dar una segunda oportunidad a una persona en un simple juego online puede que diga mucho de tu mala persona que seas...pero quien soy yo para decirtelo..espero no lo tomes a mal mario...cosas asi solo me hacen pensar lo mal que esta el mundo ahora...por personas como tu y los engreidos jugadores que siempre tengo en contra y digo nombres como Mowly, wax, hq, taker, y tu! ahh y los lambe culos que les siguen que acostas de mi "popularidad" quieren darse a conocer.
Gracias a dios hay mas buenas personas jugando este juego que malas, de no ser asi ya lo hubiera dejado...
En cuanto a las opiniones malas del resto que postearon aqui, solo les puedo decir que los ignorare, sobre todo al tal taker...bueno en fin es un niño
Bueno ya no se que decirte....ahhh hey que mana es bueno, no puedo creer que no te guste chiquillo...no pareces mexicano!!!.aunque en rock tambien me gusta el tri de mexico...es el mejor, bueno casi todos los grupos de rock mexicano tienen cierta influencias de el tri...
Bye Mario...
PD:
por cierto volviste a banear mas rangos de ip?
es que he vuelto a entrar, no habia una alma ahi..que lastima...

Hello Again, I dont know whats best? giving you advices, helping you or just ignore you...I think the second its the best choice i can take...Truth is that i got tired of so much sillyness and im getting bored with this...But remember that simple things as giving a person a second chance for an online game tell us a lot about how good or bad person you can be...But, who am i to say this to you?...I hope you dont get it the wrong way Mario...Things like this just make me thing how bad is the world right now...Because of people like you and players that are always against me like Mowly, Wax, HQ, Taker, and yourself! just to name a few...And the lamers who follow them...who are just taking advantage of my popularity to be wellknown...Thanks god, there are more good persons than bad ones playing this game...If It wasnt this way i have already quit it.

And about the negative opinions posted here, i just can tell this people that im gonna ignore them, mostly Taker, anyways hes just a child.

Well i dont know what to say to you anymore...Ahh that Mana is a good band...I cant believe you dont like it, littleone, i dont think youre mexican...But considering it i also like El Tri... I think theyre the best...Not to tell that most mexican bands have some influences from them.
Bye Mario.

p.d. By the way, did you banned more IP ranges? I just got in there, there was not a soul...what a waste.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

All sensless crap to me just get over it you are not welcome and whatever opinion you have about me means nothing at all, you really seem a mature person judging how good or bad I can be just by an admin decision that had to be taken according to the rules of our server, but as I said once I don't care and about you or your opinion, as for mana and el Tri I don't like that crappy misic I don't care if they are Mexican they suck.

P.S. you seem to try too hard to connect to a server that you claim not to care about what a shame, maybe cause you are already well known as cheater on Euro servers maybe that the popularity you talk about cause otherwise you are mr nobody for the rest of the good players and only known for cheating.