Mensaje para 1337 de el ex cheater Iceman

41 replies [Last post]
ICE
Hola...que tal? te sientes bien, espero que si...lo que no logro entender es como hay personas como tu, pero bueno...a lo mejor alguien te ha hecho creerte un dios o algo asi...niño bajate de esa nube, si crees que me importa no poder entrar en tu servidor te equivocas, para mi solo un juego solo eso. De veraz me haces reir, es que escribir las cosas en ingles para que todos lo lean te hace sentirte importante, superior? pero lo que me hizo reir mas fue esto "calling names is easy if you live across the ocean but I would like to see him talking shit in front of me I would erase his smile for the rest of his life" pero mi pregunta es esta seguro que podrias hacer eso? seguro que un hijo de su mamita podria...para serte sincero no podrias pero es igual!!...ahora que lo pienso sabes si necesitan ayuda psiquiatrica...oye te puedo ayudar si quieres, no es mi especialidad, pero algo se del tema, algun complejo de superioridad, apuesto que eres hijo unico , pues solo en estos casos se suele manifestar este tipo de comportamiento, que es en serio esto de verdad no me importaria ayudarte, despues de todo hice el juramento hipocatrico...mira chico no te guardo rencor vale.
Bueno ya me tengo que ir saludos bye

PD:Hey me gusta el grupo Mana tengo la coleccion completa...un buen grupo mexicano.
Mira aqui esta mi direccion haber si te llegas y me borras la sonrisa de la cara
calle sant jordy #4 3b
lerida españa
suerte bye bye

"Perdona siempre a tu enemigo. No hay nada que le enfurezca más."
-Oscar Wilde-

HYPER*GOOF
goof's picture

ah ok and now english pls....

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

i used a translator and it came up with this

Hello... that so? you feel either, I hope that perhaps if... what profit not to understand is since there are people like your, but good... somebody has done you creerte a God or something asi... young bajate of that cloud, if you think that she matters to me not to be able to enter your servant you are mistaken, for a my single single game that. Of truthful you make me reir, is that to write the things in ingles so that all they read it it makes sentirte important, superior? but what it made me reir but he was this "calling names is easy if you live across the ocean but I would like to see him talking shit in front of me I would erase his smile for the rest of his life" but my question is this safe that podrias to do that? surely which a son of his sincere mamita podria... for serte podrias but is not igual!!... now that I think it you know if they need psiquiatrica aid... hears I can help if you want to you, is not my specialty, but something of the subject, algun superiority complex, good looking that you are unico son, because single in these cases usually he pronounces this type of behavior, who is really in serious this not importaria me ayudarte, despues of everything I made the oath hipocatrico... watches boy I do not keep resentment to you is worth. Good already I must myself go greetings bye PD:Hey I like the group Flows I have the complete collection... a good Mexican group. Sight aqui this my direction to have if you arrive yourself and me flocks the smile of the expensive street sant jordy #4 3b lerida Spain luck bye bye

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

MATTHEYAS
mattheyas's picture

Surprise

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Translation:

Hello...what's up? do you feel good, I hope you do... what I don't get to understand is how is it possible there are people like you, but well... maybe someone has made you believe you are a God or something like that...kid get down of that cloud, if you think I care not being able to enter on your server you are wrong, to me this is a game just that. You really make me laugh, is it that writing everything in english so everyone can read makes you feel important, superior? but what made me laugh the most was this "calling names is easy if you live across the ocean but I would like to see him talking shit in front of me I would erase his smile for the rest of his life" but my question is this are you sure you can do that? are you sure that a mommy's boy could?... to be honest you couldn't but it's the same!!... now that I think about it do you know if you need Psychiatric help?... hey I can help yuo if you want, it's not my specialty, I iknow something about the subject, some superiority complex?, I bet you are only child, because this behavior just manifests on this cases, I really mean it seriously I wouldn't mind helping you, after all I made the hippocratic oath... look boy no hard feelings ok.

P.S. Hey I like the band Mana I have the full collection... a good mexican band.
Look this is my address let's see if you come and erase my smile form the face
calle sant jordy #4 3b
lerida españa
Good Luck bye bye.

Reply coming later, I'm working right now and this job is due in 2 hours.

mow Q [EN]

get some real probs ice, go away, leave us alone.

KosY

the boy has a point

Ty foksie

LMS
bassie2005's picture

Best thing to do is ignore him. He just wants attention, what he doesn't have in his real life i think. every pissed off reaction is food for him.

mow Q [EN]

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

what boy has a point? the only point i saw was how muchof an ass ice is

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

|_EM*TAKER

He needs medical attention now.. or maybe he overused the medicals :-k

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....