Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
hrzn

well, tell me. if I can not restore the old account and I can not enter to site, how can I write to you without creating a new account? lol?
and more. you can check the last time I was part of the old account.
before making any decisions you could ask me. right?
as I said I do not care, you can not remove the ban on beer

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
hrzn wrote:

well, tell me. if I can not restore the old account and I can not enter to site, how can I write to you without creating a new account? lol?

I guess you write an email, but dunno, I have never lost my pw, its your problem I just tell you what are rules.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

hrzn

no more questions, Judge. CLOSED

hrzn

but I'm hoping you'll save me this account? or I have some other accounts?

cheat.exe
klash's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Tequila, one thing is to change nickname other is to change account ffs! Changing nickname is ok, changing account is forbidden, comprende? Was not a problem that you played as warmer but it was a problem when we discovered you created new account on website. As B.F staff we have nothing to do with website and we wont punish you for this on server but it is suspicious for us and it might affect our trust.

You got your ban on B.F for shittalk, end of discussion.

Well... After reading all this, i think i'm an outlaw.. something like 3 Years ago, i changed from Zaxtor to Klash!... i also get a new account on this forum...

Klash : http://www.excessiveplus.net/users/klash
Zaxtor : http://www.excessiveplus.net/users/zaxtor

hrzn
cheat.exe wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:
Tequila, one thing is to change nickname other is to change account ffs! Changing nickname is ok, changing account is forbidden, comprende? Was not a problem that you played as warmer but it was a problem when we discovered you created new account on website. As B.F staff we have nothing to do with website and we wont punish you for this on server but it is suspicious for us and it might affect our trust.

You got your ban on B.F for shittalk, end of discussion.

Well... After reading all this, i think i'm an outlaw.. something like 3 Years ago, i changed from Zaxtor to Klash!... i also get a new account on this forum...

Klash : http://www.excessiveplus.net/users/klash
Zaxtor : http://www.excessiveplus.net/users/zaxtor

bro)

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Oh look, teq/horizon (shocking surprise it was Warmer, noooo way!) came back the 69th time after he quit for the 666th time. Oh look, he is still not banned despite insulting each time. Oh how about the autoshoot (yup it's a 100% fact) that should have gotten 2nd "cheat" ban but you always lied about it. Oh my bad, forgot cheaters don't get banned here *rolls eyes out of head*

Ps. AC is useless on any half-advanced server and might causes a tiny amount of more lags. It's also easy to reproduce a fake C/B kick if you know how to analyze this thing.

hrzn
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

Oh look, teq/horizon (shocking surprise it was Warmer, noooo way!) came back the 69th time after he quit for the 666th time. Oh look, he is still not banned despite insulting each time. Oh how about the autoshoot (yup it's a 100% fact) that should have gotten 2nd "cheat" ban but you always lied about it. Oh my bad, forgot cheaters don't get banned here *rolls eyes out of head*

Ps. AC is useless on any half-advanced server and might causes a tiny amount of more lags. It's also easy to reproduce a fake C/B kick if you know how to analyze this thing.

I missed you Crying

burP
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

Oh my bad, forgot cheaters don't get banned here *rolls eyes out of head*

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

My eyes are bleeding

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY