Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

you need approval of the players playing on your server.

shox, i dont know why you keep doing the same arguments, everything is known.
Ban without demo means noone except borg admins can understand all reasons.
A youtube video is not sufficient!
If Admins of a server go on and on with that tactic, u might piss ur own community off - server dead.
Thats all there is about it, nothing more, nothing less. Ofc you can go berserk as admin, but the consequences are well known.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

oldskool'hammer
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

oldskool'hammer wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
ps: read my sig.

I did thats why i mentioned your namechange

yeah, you should recognise it other way around, as a pun - whatever.
So you are not going to post demo? In that case I will try to remember that random bans can happen on borg.

@idea for new q3.exe - u would need to publish source code, so everyone can just compile the cheats themself.

This is strange , first you where 'fine' with our own laundry wash policy and now you dont ..

Tell me skullking where is it written that we need to provide you demos ?

And random bans? we are not that banhappy .. at quake toptimes we served 20.000 uniqe players a month to 30 bans a month average ... tell me how much percent this is?

we provided a real clear nice video wich tells 10x more then your dsharpe ultimate proof video , altough i each person with a normal mind knew that dsharpe wasnt really clean with his 90% acc but i dont even need a demo or shady video of that to know ..

Jabs decided to play the innocent guy here and now he see the concequences of it

I rather let our admins decide based on demo footage and make a video then let you do it to be honest ..

/
q3fun's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

@idea for new q3.exe - u would need to publish source code, so everyone can just compile the cheats themself.

what for?

oldskool'hammer
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Seriously , the people who pay for a server and put all their time in it to keep something alive must ask all players if its please ok to do action against a cheater?

talking about the world upside down

oldskool'shox
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

we are not some hippie-community, where everyone shares everything.

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

shox, i dont know why you keep doing the same arguments, everything is known.

i do it, so even you might get it.
I.COULD.WRITE.THOSE.ARGUMENTS.ALSO.IN.CAPITALS.WITH.FULLSTOPS. BETWEEN.EACH.WORD,IF.THAT.HELPS.

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
Ban without demo means noone except borg admins can understand all reasons.
A youtube video is not sufficient!

A majority of our admins saw the demos back in the days and we decided to give Jabs a second chance. I talked to him and as he promised to stop it, we closed the case. Last week he played on Borg again and was blatantly cheating again, while acting here on the forums like Mr.Niceguy. It's normal that BurP and me got upset with him once more and started attacking him here in public.

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
If Admins of a server go on and on with that tactic, u might piss ur own community off - server dead.

This mod is dead since years.

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
Thats all there is about it, nothing more, nothing less. Ofc you can go berserk as admin, but the consequences are well known.

Not a valid reason to not treat people like Jabs like we do now.

Jabs
oldskool'hammer wrote:

Jabs decided to play the innocent guy here and now he see the concequences of it

Wait wut? Okay hypothetically, let's say person x doesn't use a hack, and admin a, b & c think they do, would person x go ahead and say yeah I use hacks when he doesn't, or would he say, actually, no I don't use wallhack? Of course he'll play the innocent guy..

oldskool'shox wrote:
. I talked to him and as he promised to stop it, we closed the case. Last week he played on Borg again and was blatantly cheating again,

Um... I didn't promise to stop anything.. because I never admitted to using any hacks to stop back then, nor do I now. If I was blatantly cheating just LAST WEEK, show me, in that demo I posted earlier about last week, show me how I was cheating... considering that was 1 of the 4-5 games I played in borg that week.

oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

Um... I didn't promise to stop anything.. because I never admitted to using any hacks to stop back then, nor do I now. If I was blatantly cheating just LAST WEEK, show me, in that demo I posted earlier about last week, show me how I was cheating... considering that was 1 of the 4-5 games I played in borg that week.

exactly this got you banned. acting like you know nothing and denying what happened. eat shit, mate.

Jabs
oldskool'shox wrote:

Jabs wrote:

exactly this got you banned. acting like you know nothing and denying what happened. eat shit, mate.

Don't ignore the important part of the reply, firstly I never promised to stop anything, you know that.. secondly, show me how I was blatantly cheating last week? No? I thought so

Here, if you think you can: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vq0mogc31ghwfi9/hydrixx-_2015-01-07_21-29-29_q3w4_borg-team-pro-player-ctf.dm_68?dl=0

Jabs

You heard it here, my attitude towards defending myself on allegations of using cheats got me banned, well done

oldskool'shox

Dear Jabs,
since you are trying so hard to put us in a bad light, we decided to do some bone digging and found the old logs of that particular night. as you will see in the following pictures. the files were not edited and are shown to you right off the borg server.

here we see you connecting to the server: (rightclick>open in new tab)

after i confronted you for the very first time, that we think you are using wallhacks, your first reaction was this:

Jabs wrote:

I'm not as veteran as you guys? Btw I've been playing 5 years, not 1/1.5 years.. Originally Retro CTF and then 2 years in Borg from 2013 until now, as you can see I signed up to here in March 2010.

during our conversation back in the day, you stated something different. you claimed to play from january 2013 up until that day. you never mentioned playing since 2010.

Jabs wrote:
Um... I didn't promise to stop anything.. because I never admitted to using any hacks to stop back then, nor do I now. [...]
You heard it here, my attitude towards defending myself on allegations of using cheats got me banned, well done

you literally didn't promise it- i'll give you that, but you didn't deny it either. you might look at what you wrote back then in the following picture. we even asked an outstanding person, who studied the english language, how she would interpret your last phrase. the result was: it's a confession. that's exactly how i understood it back then. if that was not what you were trying to say, you might want to check your wording in the future.

hacking is it what got you banned eventually. talking bullshit here on the forums not, even though it revealed your real character. have a nice day, liar!