Are you for minimum 4 vs 4 players for ranked CW ?

103 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Thank you very much on your great words Mow. Tongue Now I am 1000% sure that I must step up out. No problem, do piss on me, what ever you like. Winking Now I feel very free Winking And I don't wanna answer on any of your posts by details Winking How nice feel free Happy And I don't give a damn about 3 vs 3 or 10 vs 10. Laughing Why I wanna badly 4 vs 4, you will never find out Tongue
Cheers Tongue

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

Yes, was a pleasure :roll:

U say we dont understand you. But it makes the impression that u dont understand the people here.

- U feel attacked by nothing (before my last post)

Yea, try to put the guilt that u leave on my shoulders. Maybe u can built a couple with mullder. There i was also responsible that he left.

Bye Mr. Perfect

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Yes, was a pleasure :roll:

U say we dont understand you. But it makes the impression that u dont understand the people here.

- U feel attacked by nothing (before my last post)

Yea, try to put the guilt that u leave on my shoulders. Maybe u can built a couple with mullder. There i was also responsible that he left.

Bye Mr. Perfect

No, Mow, I did not even read your post which is before mine post, you aren't reason at all, you know that I love you man Winking You know that we spoke about a lot stuff via MSN. Happy I count on you as my friend Happy
Cheers

This tread now is totally irrelevant and will be locked.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...