Are you for minimum 4 vs 4 players for ranked CW ?

103 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
Yes I am for 4 vs 4 minimum, that will be good for community.
46% (33 votes)
I am against it, it is better 3 vs 3 minimum as is now.
54% (39 votes)
Total votes: 72

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

I think 4v4 is good for competition minimum, but for standard clan wars 3v3 is just about bare minimum - as it's more convenient for clans, so i think we should stick with something that isn't broken Happy

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Yes, you are right about minimum 3, but now we have more then 40 clans Shock :!: Three friends from school can make clan and play ranked CW !? After while that clan usually become fast dead. I am thinking that our community is on stage that we are more serious then that...
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN

mow Q [EN]

i remember many times when we met a clan on cw with just 4 players there. often 1 disconnectet, had to go, or had probs with pb or whatever, and we finished sometimes just 3v3.

I also recognized, that we have many clans, and i dont even know from where they come, i dont even know the most players of the most new clans lol.

I am a bit afraid, that if the 4v4 rule will come, that some clans try to get players from other clans and if not, maybe rent players and using 2nd name while double-claning.

currently i am the oppinion to let it on 3v3 in common, but still different for cups or whatever because its also fact that the most clans die as fast as they arose. With 3v3 the small clans can find competition. If a cant play mutch cws, memberfinding will become more hard. Many people look also on clansactivity before they join.

I will not vote right now, because i am interested what others have to say, maybe change my oppinion.

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

I vote for 4vs4...

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Mow, just analyze current month March 2007 and you will find interesting numbers... Ehum, I am guy which watch all what happening and I now intervene to preserve hyper inflation of new clans and to much ranked CWs, also to much death clans... I am democratic guy and put on preliminary voting and discussion as well. Happy

But take a look how much CWs was in last 10 days Happy Also take look how many players was in those CWs, how much new clans start to play ranked CWs. Also, nobody make people to not make new clans... With 4 vs 4 as minimum newbe clans will play more FWs before ranked CW.
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN

Hallowed Be Thy Name
H4ll3luj4h's picture

I vote for 4 vs 4 too ....

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me
Can it be there's been some sort of an error
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream
Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
It's not easy to stop from screaming
But words escape me when I try to speak
Tears they flow but why am I crying
After all am I not afraid of dying
Don't believe that there never is an end

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

me too ^^ Happy

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Three friends from school can make clan and play ranked CW!? After while that clan usually become fast dead.

So? Clans are created, sometimes they play for years and sometimes they only last a few weeks - inevitably they die. If they play one good CW and then die after a week, they had their fun Laughing That's their choice, right? It's just a game.

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

I am thinking that our community is on stage that we are more serious then that...

Not really. Of the clans/teams in the clandb how many actively post CW/FW screenshots, demos, results of any games they've played against other clans recently? I'm talking proportion-wise, not specifics - this is a rhetorical question btw, so don't go doing mathematical equations and posting graphs, scales and grids showing actual clan activity on the forums (I know it can be done and there is some smartass out there, somewhere, who's bored enough to do it).

As players some of us are more serious than others, sure... but if we're not doing this for the fun of it why are we doing it? Laughing Maybe some of us are too serious. Winking

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

I was going to say "3v3 is fine" because of this and that (those games can be fun, sometimes you just can't muster more people yadayada), but I'll hold...

Am I making a correct assumption in that this has a lot/everything to do with too many ranked wars played will eventually be an unbearable workload for the one person who is actually doing all the work? Because if that's how it is, then it's a perfectly fine reason to go 4v4 minimum. As much as I hate sayings, we can't both keep the cookie and eat it or whatever.

I may also be completely off. Rena? Happy

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

I kinda think that if this rule is enforced, every small clan with three players will a) die or Cool be forced to merge.

I think it's a very stereotypical view rena, where u think each clan with 3 players will die/is not very skilled...and to force merges upon teams that dont want to be merged is not good for the community really.

btw, three friends from school...they could join and they would probably be good at e+ too, if they learn the basics...as they would have good communication and dedication to the game Happy

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey