®ZOMBIE 2:0 F2B [TAG] 31.03.2010.

43 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

shellingjoke wrote:
madbringer wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
ZMB doesn't stand a chance against the top squad of F2B. So gg skull and impius, in this formula they managed to get some very good scores.

Yeah, a bit like how WASP didn't stand a chance against any clan worth mentioning, ever since Madmaster decided to pee all over it.

omg you were playing robot unicorn attack. n1.

I never said something bad about your clan idiot, so please take that back. If we haven't had activity in cw doesn't mean nothing. Too bad some retards like you still crawl around the forums saying shit. If you're so confident, then why won't you play wasp on an americam server and see how you do with 180 - 350 ping on all of your team mates but yourself... Ow, Not quite good I guess nab. So before criticizing my clan's skill think twice with that retarded brain of yours before posting and quoting shit. Thanks and a good day to you.

f2b wants to play u on any server, check wasp forum pls Happy

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture

/moderator mode on
Paradise and madbringer please behave yourselves Happy
/moderator mode off

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Yeah, i wouldn't want to be banned again. Sick

I just hate to see a clan i like being disrespected for no apparent reason. Speculation about possible match outcome with different team compositions is one thing; venomous shit spewing is another. The hateful, over-the-top response i got for the analogy i've drawn shows Señor Douchebag knows i have a point, so let's leave it at that. EOT.