®ZOMBIE 2:0 F2B [TAG] 31.03.2010.

43 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

ZMB doesn't stand a chance against the top squad of F2B. So gg skull and impius, in this formula they managed to get some very good scores.

Yeah, a bit like how WASP didn't stand a chance against any clan worth mentioning, ever since Madmaster decided to pee all over it.

officiallydead
madbringer wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
ZMB doesn't stand a chance against the top squad of F2B. So gg skull and impius, in this formula they managed to get some very good scores.

Yeah, a bit like how WASP didn't stand a chance against any clan worth mentioning, ever since Madmaster decided to pee all over it.

Smug

madddyyyy Laughing)

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
officiallydead wrote:

hope u didnt get it wrong ultra..didnt mean it in a bad way!!!!!! Big grin just to clarrify that Happy

zmb won fair and clear thats all!! Happy

nah, it's cool kiku! Happy <3

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

officiallydead
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

officiallydead wrote:

hope u didnt get it wrong ultra..didnt mean it in a bad way!!!!!! Big grin just to clarrify that Happy

zmb won fair and clear thats all!! Happy

nah, it's cool kiku! Happy <3

good then ultra <3<3

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

this is april fool's day joke ? xD good one para Happy <3

haha xD <3

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
madbringer wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

omg you were playing robot unicorn attack. n1.

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
shellingjoke wrote:

madbringer wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

:DDDD

OPEN YOUR EYES

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

yo yo topic of the month >: D

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
shellingjoke wrote:

madbringer wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

I never said something bad about your clan idiot, so please take that back. If we haven't had activity in cw doesn't mean nothing. Too bad some retards like you still crawl around the forums saying shit. If you're so confident, then why won't you play wasp on an americam server and see how you do with 180 - 350 ping on all of your team mates but yourself... Ow, Not quite good I guess nab. So before criticizing my clan's skill think twice with that retarded brain of yours before posting and quoting shit. Thanks and a good day to you.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

shellingjoke wrote:
madbringer wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:

I never said something bad about your clan idiot, so please take that back. If we haven't had activity in cw doesn't mean nothing. Too bad some retards like you still crawl around the forums saying shit. If you're so confident, then why won't you play wasp on an americam server and see how you do with 180 - 350 ping on all of your team mates but yourself... Ow, Not quite good I guess nab. So before criticizing my clan's skill think twice with that retarded brain of yours before posting and quoting shit. Thanks and a good day to you.

Touched a nerve there, didn't i? Happy Truth hurts, i guess. Maybe you should be careful about running off your mouth there, buddy.

edit: Last FW i remember aNk played with WASP ended with us annihilating you in tag by double digits score difference. On both maps. Happy