//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Re: TDM'L Mentally Unbalanced 2:0 Alone 26.01.2013
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

The
sad news for you both is that only kids and not fully grown up men are
the ones which can't notice that, instead take things seriously.... your
situation is worse, because you are not only taking things about milena
seriously, instead you are working hard to let her down to....

Sorry,
but I'm not taking things seriously. I'm trolling the shit out of
people on this board for years Happy I'm not doing it to all e+ members
ofcourse. Usually focusing on attention ****** Happy they want attention -
they got it Happy (makes me attention whore too, but I'm not saying that
I'm not one Tongue ).

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Grow up boys already!!!!!

when i die

You got me speechless!

so alex cheated on milena xd but with another man ? xdddd

No wonder Milena is your worst enemy!! she stole your lover? damn it! keep some privacy!!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

@ Tellol mate, Jeffy and zarzyn, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103074/
Watch
this movie, and hopefully someday you will manage to learn something
(which is very very important) about the weakness of a woman..

Learn their weakness to slave them just like your religion did ?
No
sorry, I believe that women are same human beings like men so generally
I don't feel more human than women Happy I don't spend my life on
searching their weak points and then approach them Happy I rather think
they have their beauties and this makes me approach them Happy
Sadly...
milena here has shown all her "beauties" she has to offer on photos,
not leaving any place for other attributes. Definately wouldn't say that
her twisted character is a good attribute xd

You troling like usual or you hardly get the point??
Hints for to help you in case you hardly understand..
* I believe that women are more human than men! and one of the biggest points and major things about my religion is to teach that to people.. "that women have more feelings and more tenderness..etc" which in terms calls for to treat them ((special treatment)) gently, kindly, care and attention, compassion and love....etc

* there are kinds of beauty, but being immodest is not any of them.. for the woman to be immodest, that is ugliness and worse than just ugly..

* I don't really like what Milena does with herself.. as of since the day I knew her and knew she does show and expose herself like that I been trying to imply to her that it is wrong at the moments I had the chance.... I think of that as a damn bad thing myself....... but the point is a total different thing than what you think..

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Watch that movie.. think, think
again, keep thinking about the subject and someday you will realize how
big your mistakes are while setting your minds to some lady which only
behaves in a weird funny way because of her weakness....

K,
will watch that movie, 7.3 out of 10 makes it quite decent movie to
watch i guess Happy but definately it won't change my point of view. Maybe
"lady which only behaves in a weird funny way because of her weakness"
could watch this movie and figure out another tactic of expressing her
problems to people who could actually help her solve them... and not
trying to fix her selfesteem by showing boobs here and there Happy

I am not saying all women are perfect or good, but certainly many of them truly are not as what they appear to be like, and why is that?

After you watch the movie, and after you keep thinking and thinking with attempts to understand, maybe you will,

* a woman could reform by the way being treated by her man with response (father, husband, brother.. etc) specially the man she loves or hang her hopes on for life by/with....., a woman's ruined life could most likely and in most cases be a mistake of a man/men..

Try not to troll much, watch the movie, think and hopefully someday you will understand..

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

* I believe that women are more human than men! and one of the biggest points and major things about my religion is to teach that to people.. "that women have more feelings and more tenderness..etc" which in terms calls for to treat them ((special treatment)) gently, kindly, care and attention, compassion and love....etc

yeah, yeah and comunism is perfect ideology ! but only in theory Happy

sorry mate, but i know loads of muslims, all of them are treating women like dogs (actually like bitches)... they need them for breeding, cleaning, cooking. If one wife can't have any more children, they take another. Not gonna respond on your "religion" posts, because I don't believe in any type of god apart of myself Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

yeah, yeah and comunism is perfect ideology ! but only in theory Happy

sorry mate, but i know loads of muslims, all of them are treating women like dogs (actually like bitches)... they need them for breeding, cleaning, cooking. If one wife can't have any more children, they take another. Not gonna respond on your "religion" posts, because I don't believe in any type of god apart of myself Happy

1st, You started with religion.....

2nd, There is a saying "religious people are not perfect!! their wrong way of adopting the religion is the problem, religion is not the problem"

3rd, Don't mix between Arabs and Muslims..... there is a great great big difference..

4th, The prophet of Islam said "in the future Muslim people will reach to divide into 70 + division.... only one is righteous....

5th, I never said that men are good or perfect, besides everywhere there are the same type of men as those you speak about.... those which treat ladies in bad stupid ways..

6th, Islam is not in the name or at the ID or by to claim of being a Muslim.. No.. instead, it is by the way living ones life, by the behaviors, it is by the heart....

7th, you are a none Muslim, and I am a man who is trying to be a Muslim (I am not saying that I am a good Muslim, but of course trying to be a good Muslim and trying to follow it by it's right way) we both can be an example by the way we both treat Milena...... (as a woman!!)

Adding to point number 2, many people around the world claim being Muslims, but some of them, I do hate more than you do, why? because they reflect none of what Islam is, instead, most of their behaviors and actions are the opposite and most of what they do is a shame for Islam.... also as how God speak about them in the scripture of religion, as they are of the worst to live, because once someone cares for to do something, better to do it right..

Adding to point number 5, don't let me start with the subject, but as you can see from the movie, it was made by none Muslim people, in none Muslim country, and based on true facts of their actual life.... as there are many other movies which reflect much much worse than that of none Muslim societies, and based on real stories and true facts.... if we speak more I will prove to you that no ideology been to earth care more about women and calls for to cherish them, well treat them, man love ones own wife.... etc than Islam, but I guess I said enough, unless you care only for to troll..... aside of the fact this was not our point, I also brought this movie because it could help clear up my own point.... I also guess that I said enough for it to be clear for you (with hope that someday your behavior with women "Milena as a woman" become wise and manly.. instead of childish....)

8th, You think of yourself as God, but you still fail to do the very simple task of yours as just a little man, to be gentle with the woman..

Speculating in the names could help for better understandings anyway (man/woman) ......

* you don't create the air you breath that keeps you alive do you?
God?

Good luck with such thought? I wouldn't say so...., my only advice and always is..... change your mind about this fact before it's too late, as everything around us is telling about it.... your trolling is speaking for yourself about everything anyways....! besides the fact there isn't much about you which could be enough reason for you to carry all this amount of arrogance....

Sorry for the lack of ability to be brief, but at least I try to be clear with hope I am
Thanks for reading

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture
alienM wrote:

ahahahahahahahahaha, OMG my stomach hurt from laugh!
Saying
the homo who has online gf - the one who wasn't enough smart to find
some in his place in rl, so he found in another country via internet
game! Raven, mate, try to not listen suggestions from those kind of
people! TROLOLO Xd\

So... all you were talking about your online familly was bullshit and you are pathetic cause you were not able to find "real" friends around place you live?...
Well online couples can share hobbies, not like you and your husband... Anyone saw him on e+ since you got married? Somehow always looked like you force him to play quake and now when you belong to him he doesn't even have to try.
You could be good example people living next to eachother might hide more stuff from
eachother than people living far away Tongue

alienM
alienM's picture
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

alienM wrote:

ahahahahahahahahaha, OMG my stomach hurt from laugh!
Saying
the homo who has online gf - the one who wasn't enough smart to find
some in his place in rl, so he found in another country via internet
game! Raven, mate, try to not listen suggestions from those kind of
people! TROLOLO Xd\

So... all you were talking about your online familly was bullshit and you are pathetic cause you were not able to find "real" friends around place you live?...
Well online couples can share hobbies, not like you and your husband... Anyone saw him on e+ since you got married? Somehow always looked like you force him to play quake and now when you belong to him he doesn't even have to try.
You could be good example people living next to eachother might hide more stuff from
eachother than people living far away Tongue

Family is one thing - and love (being couple) is another. I guess you already have that. I already have many relatives who live in other city or other countries. But I am not in love (man & women) with them. They are always welcome as guests in my house, as I am to in their. Also I am very happy to have my quake family. Also this is about Jeff, I don't know why all of you jumped in. This is not about you, it's about Jeff. If you found yourself here, I am sorry, but I don't care to explain you more. Go on Skype or Poland and Gl & Hf...

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
alienM wrote:

Also this is about Jeff, I don't know why all of you jumped in. This is not about you, it's about Jeff. If you found yourself here, I am sorry, but I don't care to explain you more. Go on Skype or Poland and Gl & Hf...

I have a stalker xd

I'm sorry that your so messed up in your head girl... even after reading what others are saying you stay foolish Winking adducate yourself, maybe it will enlighten your current way of who you are and help you into the future, now pls leave me and my personal life ( wich you know nothing about ) alone, your biased oppinion is pathetic.. i see that YOU are obsessed with Nat & me, again stop beeing jealous and work on your own life. That we dont post pictures of our meetings together like others do doesnt mean we dont have them Winking ( atleast not on e+ )

pls lock this topic because its not objective posting anymore !
gg once again.

alienM
alienM's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

alienM wrote:
Also this is about Jeff, I don't know why all of you jumped in. This is not about you, it's about Jeff. If you found yourself here, I am sorry, but I don't care to explain you more. Go on Skype or Poland and Gl & Hf...

I have a stalker xd

Saying the person who have me in his signature few months... ehhh...

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

gmz@
if you think that people here on web site should care if you are men ore women/ If you are female and start talk crap. People should not comment because second site feel more Happy
Milena like attack many people why shy is later suprise that people joke about here.
i dont notice that someone other post real life post . It is not a facebook ,
where your post picture and (if no body answer ) you make i like it Happy

what is different if you are boy ore girl when you post crap.

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

gmz@
if you think that people here on web site should care if you are men ore women/ If you are female and start talk crap. People should not comment because second site feel more Happy
Milena like attack many people why shy is later suprise that people joke about here.
i dont notice that someone other post real life post . It is not a facebook ,
where your post picture and (if no body answer ) you make i like it Happy

what is different if you are boy ore girl when you post crap.

The only thing which I posted from life here is my video from wedding and ring. That is nothing to be shame for. I saw on this website much more "opened" stuffs, but I kinda don't care. I don't attack, I only defend my self with ANY NECESSARY WEAPON, remember that. I can be very ruthless when I feel attacked and I don't care what other people will think about me while I response to attacker.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Ok enough ppl, if u have some problems go talk on priv...

Topic locked for some time.