®TDM'L Mentally Unbalanced 2:0 Alone 26.01.2013

50 replies [Last post]
HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture
Re: TDM'L Mentally Unbalanced 2:0 Alone 26.01.2013
alienM wrote:

Thanks god that I am far away (in physical and psychic quality) from your "call it gf".

u r rly faaaaar away. i agree.
why cant u close ur lil mouth and stop talking about me at all? do u have some problems here with me? i dont think so. so pls be polite. just try a lil bit. i dont want to have flame wars with any1and especialy with u knowing ur fame here. stop that insults. i see in every ur post u trying to compare us and say that u r way better [more smart, beautiful, calm]. u r trying to prove it to urself or what? i already can guess what will be ur answer on this. but if u said that u have good psychic condition - show it and stay quite.

/
q3fun's picture

quieter girls )
Nat, pls do not make me talk about you

IMMAQTPIE * DSS

whole discussion here leads to 1 point.

WHY DID I FUCKIN PWN THEM SO HARD?

edit. HI jeff <3
edit.. close plz

XED * MU
xed's picture

ok people this is post not for this shit if someone want talk about this I can meake for all new post and here please

STOP!!!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

btw majo i kicked u 2 times in a row using ref xd haven't u notice ? u didn't get mad or nothing... shame Tongue

btw: MinetaM i bet alex is nancy boy xd or just doesn't care about u at all xdddd actually nobody seems to care about u, because either good friends or family would mention something like this to u "milena u are going to far with your photos on internet, people will think u are a whore with spreading pictures with poses like u do"
Kinda obvious that u are either looking for attention or sponsor xddddddddddd

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Happy
nice game .
Borok alone clan pimp.
How many sheeps you give to get that cherry lady in your clan. ?
aaa i forgot for free

Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
eu.jeff wrote:

Well, it was funny sinse its only in private and the fact he would read
it made me prove a point towards terror.
First timeout was taking by blue team or red team and then terror took second timeout, it can be seen in the demo.

To me it was funny, to you it was funny as well, to most people it was funny! but to Rav it definitely wasn't funny! and this is what's important, because the joke was about him!! you were able to say "hello rav" or alike if you wanted to prove some point to tellolmate!! but you seem to be some (there are no words to describe you except those abusive ones, so I am not going to say it) who can't control himself!! right? !!

The thing is that you will never understand your behaviors against others unless you put yourself in their places first, imagine he was the ref at your game against the Vendetta, you were losing and he was making fun of you by calling you an idiot and making some messy behaviors using ref commands..? ! not to mention how hard it will be for you to imagine that if you had lost all games at TDML while the game against Vendetta was the one with most probable chance for to gain a win....

There are two things to clear up here

* Rav is a very nice guy believe me, but the lack of language makes him look different, for many reasons and because of the tension he feels while not being able to say what he wishes to say at most cases.. (that naturally drives one's nerves!!) because of that, many people think and have different idea about him than what's real..

* Me myself, I been enjoying the fun and jokes (but I am an exceptional case, as for me it was serious fun that my game had some respondings unlike the previous few games at the past week, another thing was because I do understand them!) but for other people specially my clan, the jokes carried no fun at all, they were annoying and not welcomed! and believe me, it is more than just normal for them to demand punishments against you..

eu.jeff wrote:

As for alone and m.u clan i would like to appologize for muting you all for few min !
If rank management will punish me its np, i'm man enough to say sorry and recieve punishment !

The apology is accepted! and we do not demand any punishments against you, with hope you learn from your mistakes and try to use prospective view to switch and figure how fair/not fair, funny/not funny your behaviors toward other people are..

Regarding the unusual lag, that is a whole different case.... someone sick who was causing it at our few last games of TDMLs..

animalchik wrote:

@gmz, take in mind that the lag u experiencing most
propably have nothing to do with specting u or recording u.........

Well, aside of the sick behaviors of someone I am speaking about, you are right fala!

Listen buddy, you always been at help of the technical issues and always trying for to help! I salute you for that!! but do you know any way to make the PB services always hocked with some specific core at all times no matter how many restarts/turn offs and ons of PC?

I been using a laptop with windows 7, 6 cores, with affinity setups things were fine, heavy games, but not too much weird or laggy

With old Desktop, 2 cores, seems like the first core is half dead, I may run quake on the second and keep the services all at the first while idle since they don't demand much power.

ARES M.U wrote:

GMZ i was drunk xed too so we had only 2 players that
could play :Pwas really hard for me/us on second map im sure next time
you guys do much better

x)
Thanks! the matches were fun regardless of all the gletches, lags and heavy weird movements I did face, the attitudes and the spirits of fun are more important Happy
But tell me, are you too lazy to use commas and periods between sentences xD !!

@ Tellol mate, Jeffy and zarzyn, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103074/
Watch this movie, and hopefully someday you will manage to learn something (which is very very important) about the weakness of a woman..

As most actions and behaviors of women which look weird or arrogant usually arise out of their weakness and the lack of ability to let go or getting over issues..

The sad news for you both is that only kids and not fully grown up men are the ones which can't notice that, instead take things seriously.... your situation is worse, because you are not only taking things about milena seriously, instead you are working hard to let her down to....

Watch that movie.. think, think again, keep thinking about the subject and someday you will realize how big your mistakes are while setting your minds to some lady which only behaves in a weird funny way because of her weakness....

Grow up boys already!!!!!

@Milena, the fact your husband did lie to you before marriage and wasn't all honest with you doesn't mean everyone is responsible for it, nor it means everyone should pay the price, nor it means you should take your anger of that over all or try to take a revenge back...... I am sorry I had to say something private about you, I am doing it for good....

Stop making fun of yourself damn it!! don't speak about people's private life, maintain your boundaries with others, and know that not all people can understand you or understand your situation and treat you as a friend! Patience, and be faithful, someday you will surely get compensation for all your misery!

XED * MU wrote:

ok people this is post not for this shit if someone want talk about this I can meake for all new post and here please

STOP!!!!

Big grin I am sorry, I had to say something

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Respect for this post and i agree with you, its also the first post i have fully readed by you wich was that long Tongue

keep up the possitivity !

IMMAQTPIE * DSS
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

btw majo i kicked u 2 times in a row using ref xd haven't u notice ? u didn't get mad or nothing... shame Tongue

btw: MinetaM i bet alex is nancy boy xd or just doesn't care about u at all xdddd actually nobody seems to care about u, because either good friends or family would mention something like this to u "milena u are going to far with your photos on internet, people will think u are a whore with spreading pictures with poses like u do"

i didnt notice. maybe i was smoke.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Quote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

@ Tellol mate, Jeffy and zarzyn, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103074/
Watch this movie, and hopefully someday you will manage to learn something (which is very very important) about the weakness of a woman..

Learn their weakness to slave them just like your religion did ?
No sorry, I believe that women are same human beings like men so generally I don't feel more human than women Happy I don't spend my life on searching their weak points and then approach them Happy I rather think they have their beauties and this makes me approach them Happy
Sadly... milena here has shown all her "beauties" she has to offer on photos, not leaving any place for other attributes. Definately wouldn't say that her twisted character is a good attribute xd

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

As most actions and behaviors of women which look weird or arrogant usually arise out of their weakness and the lack of ability to let go or getting over issues..

So u are saying that milena is how she is on this forum because her life sux ? ... so she always points out that other people's life suck and actually she is the one with issues ?
Sherlock, ain't u ? xd

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

The sad news for you both is that only kids and not fully grown up men are the ones which can't notice that, instead take things seriously.... your situation is worse, because you are not only taking things about milena seriously, instead you are working hard to let her down to....

Sorry, but I'm not taking things seriously. I'm trolling the shit out of people on this board for years Happy I'm not doing it to all e+ members ofcourse. Usually focusing on attention whores Happy they want attention - they got it Happy (makes me attention whore too, but I'm not saying that I'm not one Tongue ).

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Watch that movie.. think, think again, keep thinking about the subject and someday you will realize how big your mistakes are while setting your minds to some lady which only behaves in a weird funny way because of her weakness....

K, will watch that movie, 7.3 out of 10 makes it quite decent movie to watch i guess Happy but definately it won't change my point of view. Maybe "lady which only behaves in a weird funny way because of her weakness" could watch this movie and figure out another tactic of expressing her problems to people who could actually help her solve them... and not trying to fix her selfesteem by showing boobs here and there Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Grow up boys already!!!!!

when i die

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

@Milena, the fact your husband did lie to you before marriage and wasn't all honest with you doesn't mean everyone is responsible for it, nor it means everyone should pay the price, nor it means you should take your anger of that over all or try to take a revenge back...... I am sorry I had to say something private about you, I am doing it for good....

Stop making fun of yourself damn it!! don't speak about people's private life, maintain your boundaries with others, and know that not all people can understand you or understand your situation and treat you as a friend! Patience, and be faithful, someday you will surely get compensation for all your misery!

so alex cheated on milena xd but with another man ? xdddd