®TDML 2012 Mr 2:0 C4 29.10.2012

40 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Also to this match you must reply C4 map. I took back my disicion because .DA made the same mistake so it will not be proper and fair to let this game pass like this. Deadline for c4 map will be 11/11/12.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

snsktt
angydee's picture

Got it, but it is not a treat for the winning team to play it again. They are being rewarded with a replay and we are not. We fought like crazy to win that map and with a replay we could lose points.
Teams who does mistakes should lose points instead of being rewarded with potential points.
Good for me that I believe in carma..

och en liten, liten runk..

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
snsktt wrote:

Got it, but it is not a treat for the winning team to play it again. They are being rewarded with a replay and we are not. We fought like crazy to win that map and with a replay we could lose points.
Teams who does mistakes should lose points instead of being rewarded with potential points.

Thats why they got yellow card. And if they take yellow card again, = red card etc... so they must becarefull for now on. Also if you still win even 2-1 then you will get 3 points aswell but your idea to take points from those who make mistakes is good. Maybe i will use it in some event.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

snsktt
angydee's picture

It was a honest mistake (which you didn't even believe from the beginning) from them and a yellow card is worth nothing imo. How often does clans even make a yellow or red card? Taking points away should be the penalty for not reading rules! What happens IF we don't win? That means for us that we might not be able to win the league for a mistake done by someone else. Jaja, I have made a thread to them about a replay, but not even your clan would have agreed with this if you were in the same position.
It is not that I don't appreciate that you make an effort with this cup so all can play and have fun, but make it simple. It is a habit to not RTFM I guess.

Edit: It also opens up for "mistakes" from teams that see that a replay is rewarded them if they lose Winking

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: TDML 2012 Mr 2:0 C4 29.10.2012
snsktt wrote:

I agree on that.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Just some general points; I think it's bad form to give out decisions and then back track on them. Especially if they are in some form "positive" for one clan. Take the time to think next time you decide on course of action.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Just some general points; I think it's bad form to give out decisions and then back track on them. Especially if they are in some form "positive" for one clan. Take the time to think next time you decide on course of action.

Decision has been changed two times already so can be once again. Rayden you should have demanded replay if Mr had lost this cw. In present situation it isnt fair. Lets stick to first score and yellow card.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

snsktt
angydee's picture

No offense to C4 at all, no one knew, but we played on the same conditions and it was a mistake. I hope C4 also would react if it was them. I can assure you that we would have taken our penalty if it was us. We would have replayed the game if we won and not if we lost. Thanks C4 Happy

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Decision has been changed two times already so can be once again. Rayden you should have demanded replay if Mr had lost this cw. In present situation it isnt fair. Lets stick to first score and yellow card.

Yes, same for .DA vs LSF match.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

lol Rayden R U SERIOUS?
This was MY mistake an C4's mistake, dont punish Mr by giving c4 another chance. It's just wasting everyone's time here. When I first saw the rules about tie map like everyone else I thought some dm17 map was the tie, furthermore it did not state that a tie map cannot be chosen as a map. So I think YOUR to blame too. Also who said that custom maps cannot be used as an official rank map? Rank rules need to be updated with there map lists. As far as I was aware any custom map could be used if both clans agreed. Now I do apologise if I'm wrong here but the DA thing is slightly different, they choose a map from there previous war right? So why does LSF need to play another map again? Isn't this giving DA another chance to win just like C4 so how is this fair to the clans who won and upheld these rules? It would be different if LSF or Mr had lost then I would see your point. Sure rules are there to be upheld and not broken but when clans are using the rules to there advantage why punish the innocent? Leave both clans with a yellow card an move on it's that simple. I would also strongly suggest you PM each clan leader or referee with new rule changes if an when you make them.