Server: TDM LEAGUE 2012 #1 by A-ONES.DE

PB: 1

Pure: 1

Config: plusn.cfg

Ref: Rage - thx.

Screens:

snsktt
angydee's picture

gg Happy intens last map there! thanks rage!

och en liten, liten runk..

RocK

ye exciting last map. GG!

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: TDML 2012 Mr 2:0 C4 29.10.2012

GG

Nether
Nether's picture

Aaah damn, when I think we managed to come back and lead you for like 2mins before the end of last map Sad ! Well you still deserve your victory, GG and thanks rage for reffing in such a hurry !

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

First of all GG both
Second, guys why you choosed Mario? Mario is on tie maps and if you won this map then what will happen? I think all knows tie maps cant be picked for map choice or i must make it a rule for that aswell?
So what i must do now? Force you reply the cw? or second map? Why you always make problems and dont just follow the rules? Not even cup rules but CWs rules. Ok i make a mistake and i didnt put rule that you cant use tie maps but i must do this aswell? i think its a fact. Already some clans found me on msn and ask me "wtf?". Anyway from the moment is my mistake this game will be valid for the league but i give yellow card to C4 for that sneaky thing they did because i know you did it on purpose. You are not stupid so dont act like one.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

triv'
trivium's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

First of all GG both
Second, guys why you choosed Mario? Mario is on tie maps and if you won this map then what will happen? I think all knows tie maps cant be picked for map choice or i must make it a rule for that aswell?
So what i must do now? Force you reply the cw? or second map? Why you always make problems and dont just follow the rules? Not even cup rules but CWs rules. Ok i make a mistake and i didnt put rule that you cant use tie maps but i must do this aswell? i think its a fact. Already some clans found me on msn and ask me "wtf?". Anyway from the moment is my mistake this game will be valid for the league but i give yellow card to C4 for that sneaky thing they did because i know you did it on purpose. You are not stupid so dont act like one.

but i wasnt there Big grin

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Heres demo's > http://www.mediafire.com/?02h8zw2s7w64n7l
gg's and a close one on Mario

@ Rayden you can't blame c4 for picking that map. If it wasn't in the rules that you couldn't play a tie map then its your fault. Further more I should have noticed that Mario was one of the tie maps but given the urgency of the request to ref I didn't have time to check the rules as this was my first match reffing for this cup.

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

@ Rage
Awww come on dont give me that. So with your words C4 are stupid and cant manage a CW without doing sneaky things. Is that you are saying? Clans dont have resposibillities? Or i must do everyithng for them. Or i must make rules for everything. I didnt say anything for you ( coz you ref and you must check) and you support c4?

@ C4
Also i will choose a random map for the Maps screen coz i cant put Mario. After your sneaky idea you must accept circumstancies.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

I think it's an honest mistake, last time I looked you only had one tiemap set in rules. So I didn't react.

snsktt
angydee's picture

None of us reacted. I didnt even check tiemaps, I vaguely saw dm17. I dont think they were being sneaky at all, and since us, C4 and Rage didnt take a notice I think it should be a valid game. We all should have picked it up.
Initially they wanted a different map, but since no one couldnt remember the name they just took another one.

och en liten, liten runk..