®TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 MR

41 replies [Last post]
toxicity
Toxic's picture

he copy pasted again :Dretarda duno what to say so he just keep repeating Big grin dude realize u cant talk a shit u rather go trainng ur pew pew cos u sux at that also together with ur crap clan full of cunts and noobs

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 MR
toxicity wrote:

he copy pasted again :Dretarda duno what to say so he just keep repeating Big grin dude realize u cant talk a shit u rather go trainng ur pew pew cos u sux at that also together with ur crap clan full of cunts and noobs

Look how i can think of hyper, to do this small mistake, and lsf didn't, so imagine if we are full of cunts and noobs, how we think of you monkey
U are too jealous that i can say more words than you or what? u are still too stupid to understand my comments, or you brain is in your pants or in some men's mouth already? just stupid people like you keep reading my posts and not understanding, i repeated it for deky since looks in his comment he didnt get a shit of all my comments, Idiot
i'm sorry for dragon, but looks like hyper are having idiots with some real life problems, this is the image hyper give to public forums of their members, that big class they have. GG
PD: Hey stop brothering me toxic, while im ignoring you, motherfucker
If we are noobs, and u are a noob, which hardly cant frag me as how it looked last time in public server, what u re? xDDDDDDDD.
TOXIC THE NEW PR0 PLAYER WITH MASSIVE INSULTS IN HARDCORE ATTACK, HE DOESNT NEED TO TALK WITH HIS DAD, HIS DAD GETS SCARED OF HIM, HE HASNT ENEMIES, BUT HE HAS HIS SMALL BALLS (19,5 also with skullhed)?

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

i was think that winner of this cup will be clan with biggest points in the end.
But maybe i need to eat more potatoes and less ketchup.
Any way smell 3/3 warning in this kitchen look down Tongue people like joking burn that witch

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Hey stop brothering me toxic, while im ignoring you, motherfucker

Happy

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

I did not understood the half of words you wrote here but well thanks for calling me an idiot:) I always wondered how could people join the clan you lead..but well I guess without you here it wouldn't be fun, hf with bitching around and cu@cw:*

toxicity
Toxic's picture

accept the reality retarda...you are the nab and we beat u everytime as we come here once a half year Tongue

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

Crat
crateer's picture

Well, this guyz is so amazing im gonna search that screenshot when I crushed him on dm17 12/-3 x)

Always the same mentality i see, like 4-5 years ago ^^ when are you gonna growing up bro ?

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

hahahaah whole hyper clan coming in this topic, damn u hadnt enough with your "toxic" PRO MASTA q3 player??? haha 1:0, damn next time try whole community against me like few years back, anyways deky you are rite, some years back before i leave here this mod was full of clans and players and when i left and came back after 3 years when i joined in BC, for example, now its almost empty,

hyper*deky wrote:
I did not understood the half of words you wrote here but well thanks for calling me an idiot:)

Then you understood :]

hyper*deky wrote:
I always wondered how could people join the clan you lead.

Well, in short words: i m not dick with every1, and i search/accept people what i want in.Btw: If i shoudld you, you should start teaching your members some respect to others, for example toxic, look how good am i that i made him so nervous almost to the point to suicide himself, (if not, look his posts, he's still ass licking me) and i didnt without NO insults, damn he must be the typical dude hitted by everyone of his school's class xD

And yes i insult u as long i get insulted, fair or not? emm hello crat, how's your freak life going? Big grin thought u were wedding already lol, u can say that whatever u want crat, but hey.. u re always welcome for a new 1v1 matches :], that day i was tired looks like, hey i will repeat to you too crat, you and your clan should read rules before sign up, u get it or not? or ull be another monkey?

Aero wrote:

toxicity
Toxic's picture

if u think u come after years like big boy you are wrong dude, you are still lil retarda and will remain as that forever Tongue

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
toxicity wrote:

if u think u come after years like big boy you are wrong dude, you are still lil retarda and will remain as that forever Tongue

WAHAHAHA, this guy is so funny xDD are you on your brother too toxic? xd (dranzer's brother)
hyper bring me other old hyper or any other intelligent player , this guy is already too boring Sad

Aero wrote:

toxicity
Toxic's picture

u have been boring for years, let me do some crap too pls Confused

also try harder pls, ur last post is just few sentences, thats not typical for u cos we are used to read load of crap from u Sad