®TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 MR

41 replies [Last post]
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 MR
toxicity wrote:

U re right i didnt, but since u re out of the cup it wont bother u anymore or...?

well, we re playing with random tags (white mostly) last year? or so, and nobody care a shit as your original name is written up there, so tell me whos looking for problems now pls?

Listen MONKEY, we are out of the league, because we left. NOT because rayden forced us to leave Winking for your info, we don't agree with bullshits of those rules putted by himself.
Dude, why you give yourself too much protagonism, you are not even a movie actor, dude, open your eyes, and you really think i fucking care of a monkey like you? hehehehehehe, rules and rules, this is e+, not hyperland rules or method of life with your whitey nicks, listen, when lsf was there, we changed our whole clan tags, took me like 5 mins of my life to do it before 1 round of this league, but u didnt give a damn for it, and u come here like u re fucking obama or what? Monkey, dont brother me, and brother more your clan for addapting to the rules, or at least reading them before sign up Winking
PD: I'm sorry for the poor animal calling you monkey, he doesn't deserves that.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

toxicity
Toxic's picture

^^ this dud is nearly same fucked up as alienm, would u believe ? Big grinLaughing out loud

your post doesnt make any sens in common discussion at all as half of it is just crap

the thing is, i dont need so much text to tell you, you u are fucking retarded prick right?

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

hahahaha, look how pissed off you are of my text, MONKEY.

Aero wrote:

toxicity
Toxic's picture

you rather watch ur little monkey in your pants...ha ha ha

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

monkey, maybe its you who likes this kind of monkeys or bananas Big grin or its you the complexed one? xdd
Get prepared for a replay of this match monkey, wait till rayden says it, if he doesnt do that, u can see how he can decide the rules in last minute how and when he wants, also i dont think MR would like that idea about broking rules Big grin

Aero wrote:

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture

@ Bax, stop acting childish ( calling someone monkey ) be objectively
@ tox, ignore silly comments let him feel free

what a senseless talk guys seriously ... i dont see any problems in this case about tag.
but rayden will check it and now dont write off-topics ...

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Just /lock and dont forget to /invite

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

If there is anyone who should be calling on rules because of our tags then it should be someone from mr clan, not you fireman. The match was fair and fun as this game should be, tags don't change anything. If you are bored go get a life then you won't have time to type stupid things here and time to read the rules like toxic did.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

old star game.

gg
f*ck tag who cares about it really.

Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
hyper*deky wrote:

If there is anyone who should be calling on rules because of our tags then it should be someone from mr clan, not you fireman. The match was fair and fun as this game should be, tags don't change anything. If you are bored go get a life then you won't have time to type stupid things here and time to read the rules like toxic did.

What people do to dont replay a match vs some good clan like MR. n1
Tags don't change nothing you think i'm stupid? look forums and follow them, you are who is wrriting stupid things here deky, read forums you, and your whole clan, again. you have shits in your eyes to read them, i'm not bored, but im bored to follow rules which nobody follows but ofc when we dont follow a rule, we have to be punished or what, an example should be JEFF, yeah, the newest recruit of hyper, read forums more often then u would know what i'm talking aobut, for now, stfu and comeback when u know just a bit of this.I also dont care about tags, but jeff did a big trouble some weeks back for a smaller case than this one, and i had to solve everything and make shut up every stupid comment like from your members deky, yes im talking bout jeff if u still dont get it.
PD: Yes, if i'm bored i play this game, but looks like when you are not even bored, you come here and comment xD

zarzyn wrote:
f*ck tag who cares about it really.

Yes, who cares rules, who cares about what rayden says, lets make HYPER the winner of this league, there are no rules, we can change clantags every 2 minutes, but who cares

Aero wrote: