®TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 ALONES

24 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
HYPER'BLEEDING wrote:

#18 Too long didn't read, don't expect any motherfucker to read that shit. If you want people to atleast read your retarded oppinions, then get your grammar and paragraphing right.
You, a grown up women, can you tell the difference between "knowing _your_ shit" and "knowing _you're_ shit".

alienM wrote:

I have only one face, maybe because that some peopel here don't like me (for what I really deep #care).

I though that I said already all about this...

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture
Re: TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 ALONES

You should as you gladly described it #care about how the fuck you write your posts, otherwise people wont read them.
Just write in a correct and understandable way so people won't having blood coming out of their eyes, yes they are really are that painful. I'm 15, and I had proper grammar and paragraphing three years ago, use shift+enter damnit.

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
alienM wrote:

What order lol?!? Another time I ask you to say in public: who started with provocations here? Tell your story, then I will mine. And on end I hope that somebody will look in server logs to see real truth!
P.S. I have only one face, maybe because that some peopel here don't like me (for what I really deep #care). But from other side, you are the one who since begging of 2012 until end of summer pretended to be "friendly with me" after some fights which you caused in past (and of course on end of that fake role you again showed your real face). But even for that I really #care. Maybe that is bothering you so much, the fact that I don't give a f* about you. Actually I didn't even wanted to mention the mute thing here on forums as complain, because it's useless, but as you mentioned first and people started talk about it I felt obligated to say what really happened there. You must realize that for me you are just a no real life boring frustrated and complexed kid, nothing more. I don't plan to enter in deep discussion with you, I have more important things to do (not mean only rl, actually mean gaming now)...

Ok i will bite this time !

Wait for log.

I didnt act friendly, its just that i can be friendly even towards people like you... but mostly i really didnt give a fuck and all could see after your dear friend equinox shared private information wich i send to tellolm8 and in his turn send it to the one posting it... yes equinox was just the doll beeing used by us to have some forum fun with you.

Its not that you dont give a fuck about me, but actually i dont give a fuck about you what makes you angry. I am in control If i let people like me, or i dont want them to like me so i act like an asshole to keep certain people away from me ( its something you cant do cuz of lack in smarts... + to high level of your understanding because you abviously fell for it )

The shits i did to you is not inresult of my fault but your own stupidity as many other people here agree with me. FA SHO !

I let you think that i dont have a real life, people who know me know beter and thats all said about your "truth"

Girl beter get a job as instead complaining about your shitty life and all is unfair towards you... In my years here i see people getting more mature.. some stay on the level as they are because they simple cant do beter.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Hey jeff stop taking drugs

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!