®TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 ALONES

24 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 ALONES
alienM wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
Was funny after insulting 3 of hyper members ( rayden can check logs ) some1 got muted twice by me in ref mode and rage quited xD

sry for team kills xD

You were referee on your own match? This is interesting..

Who insulted 3 hyper members? Who started first? I was the one who was force muted with ref command! Where I said something about hyper members? Or you maybe read something in which you found your own face, ah? Not my fault, but you mocked on me first. Yes, Rayden, please, check logs!

You insulted 3 players after i said in normal chat to mute your id, its all in log Winking

Its obvious you where trying to provoke bleeding , me and nat in 1 sentence ( in that same order ), so i muted your ass and did all a favor, even your own clan members because you cant behave and cry all the time.

VENDETTA KLATWA

GG

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

It's not your job to mute ppl Jeff, there is ref for that. You can mute her so you dont see what is she saying with /mute [id] command and i believe other players from hyper are smart enough to do it also. We will look in to this situation.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Either you have really low resistance or you did it on purpose to humiliate opponent. In each case its lame and shame on you. However I dont say that Alone is innocent..

I hope it will end with yellow cards. Personally I dont want to see log, I may feel dirty after reding it Tongue

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

alienM
alienM's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

It's not your job to mute ppl Jeff, there is ref for that. You can mute her so you dont see what is she saying with /mute [id] command and i believe other players from hyper are smart enough to do it also. We will look in to this situation.

I entered on server and started to warmup. All was fine. We warmed up few minutes and I didn't said ANY word to HYPER members and then Jeff without any single reason started with provocations. First he said something like "for everyone goodness type mute id 4" and then he got idea to play GODs role, pfff...

toxicity
Toxic's picture

I would ban you from this earth without reason too.

Ah sec i got one... ur damn stupid.

If yellow card or no doesnt matter here, the problem is we shouldnt accept such people in this community as alienm. She is making problems wherever she move, railonly now plus its nearly more annoying then cheaters themselves and I wouldnt be alone who like to see that bitch globally banned from this board.

LETS MAKE POOL !!!! Big grin

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
alienM wrote:

I entered on server and started to warmup. All was fine. We warmed up few minutes and I didn't said ANY word to HYPER members and then Jeff without any single reason started with provocations. First he said something like "for everyone goodness type mute id 4" and then he got idea to play GODs role, pfff...

This is proof on how 2 faced she is and will suck *penistv* of every admin to not get into trouble and is showing her little princes face and act innocent... you girl are an arrogant ignorant brainless more then 2 faced person with no conscience wich is happy to use all means needed to appear like a "princes"

*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

It's not your job to mute ppl Jeff, there is ref for
that. You can mute her so you dont see what is she saying with /mute [id] command and i believe other players from hyper are smart enough to do it also. We will look in to this situation.

My job as part of official ref+ team member is to keep order in the server when there is no ref to do so ( and there was no ref that time ), and i can tell you i will mute even you, epsi, the refferee wich is on duty and the server owner if needed when you creating chaos during a simple warmup process. If you cant agree upon this then you should read the ref+ rules again or leave your status for someone who really knows what she/he is talking about ! and that goes for most of the moderators in this forum also ! "look my status now stfu"

alienM
alienM's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

My job as part of official ref+ team member is to keep order in the server when there is no ref to do so ( and there was no ref that time ), and i can tell you i will mute even you, epsi, the refferee wich is on duty and the server owner if needed when you creating chaos during a simple warmup process. If you cant agree upon this then you should read the ref+ rules again or leave your status for someone who really knows what she/he is talking about ! and that goes for most of the moderators in this forum also ! "look my status now stfu"

What order lol?!? Another time I ask you to say in public: who started with provocations here? Tell your story, then I will mine. And on end I hope that somebody will look in server logs to see real truth!
P.S. I have only one face, maybe because that some peopel here don't like me (for what I really deep #care). But from other side, you are the one who since begging of 2012 until end of summer pretended to be "friendly with me" after some fights which you caused in past (and of course on end of that fake role you again showed your real face). But even for that I really #care. Maybe that is bothering you so much, the fact that I don't give a f* about you. Actually I didn't even wanted to mention the mute thing here on forums as complain, because it's useless, but as you mentioned first and people started talk about it I felt obligated to say what really happened there. You must realize that for me you are just a no real life boring frustrated and complexed kid, nothing more. I don't plan to enter in deep discussion with you, I have more important things to do (not mean only rl, actually mean gaming now)...

toxicity
Toxic's picture

yea go play farmville and PLEASE NEVER EVER POST MORE ON THIS FORUM, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture

#18 Too long didn't read, don't expect any motherfucker to read that shit. If you want people to atleast read your retarded oppinions, then get your grammar and paragraphing right.
You, a grown up women, can you tell the difference between "knowing _your_ shit" and "knowing _you're_ shit".

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.