®SFC R5 HYPER 2 : 1 MR

44 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture

believe me i did have read it and u have written for u it is important u have won, so i have thought u will be concerned about possible loss if they ask u to repeat the *fun*

but it seems i was wrong... anyway hf that's pointless, hopefully ranking staff will fix the rules and referees going to use them properly next time

I am addicted to life.

THC * FATE
Retired Rank Moderator

I apologize for the late reply. The rule mentioned above does not concern or limit tag designs by any level, the only limitation that was introduced by it was to make sure players use their registered nicks within a clan. Despite the fact it has been a minor violation, it will not affect the decision whether the game will or will not be ranked. Clan that did violate this rule need to make sure that it will not happen again in the future, any further violation may result in game being not valid for the clan ranking.

Also, please keep in mind that all the newly introduced rules are not here to complicate yet very delicate system, but to limit all the possible drawbacks and allow rank to work smoothest possible.

However, if there is a major discontent about the current revision of this particular rule we will consider modifying or removing it which will result in a fair democratic pole. Remember that we, as a ranking moderation team are here to represent the will of the community. Feel free to contact our team if you have any further questions.

Rank moderation.

** turasinho
Turas's picture
HYPER'DRAGON wrote:

turas faked ascari
deky uses his second nick its maybe not okay i agree but its not faking or ?

I was not, its SECOND nick, just same as Ascaris (I like how u were making drama about it then, shit's real Worried ).

Anyway since so many ppl gives a damn about nicks (hello fala, terror and many other, e plus serious business) gather pb guids before and u will sleep well.

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture

he i do a drama ? woot ?

your second nick is ascari ? omg are you seriously ?
my second "nick" is makoto ! but imagine i play in a cw with nick DEKY or Larry
and if i get catched i tell everyone my second nick is DEKY and u are asking me "why u do a drama ? " Big grin
but i dont care i just wanted to mention it as example dont want insult u or something