®SFC R5 HYPER 2 : 1 MR

44 replies [Last post]
hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
Re: SFC R5 HYPER 2 : 1 MR

since when this became so serious, everyone know that i was choricka than renamed after 1st map when i noticed. fala no need to whine now because tx couldn't play, all this with tags rules is one big sh*t, if other clan doesn't mind that should be enough.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

i'm not an official signed refferee Tongue but i personaly think that when you enter a clan you should use the clan given tag, and the one ur registered with in clanDB !

EDIT: let the rank team figure this one out Big grin

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

since when this became so serious, everyone know that i was choricka than renamed after 1st map when i noticed. fala no need to whine now because tx couldn't play, all this with tags rules is one big sh*t, if other clan doesn't mind that should be enough.

since referees interpreted it their way and it might lead to a loss? i think that's enough serious Winking

btw. do i really sound like i was whining? we will probably see a whining right after the ranking staff will made decision u ain't going to like Winking

I am addicted to life.

toxicity
Toxic's picture

This rule is crap.

I would keep it on original name only, since some people would go to far into details for nothing. Good example was on BC Lucky clanwar, when ref/lucky didnt want me to play while ascary had no capital letter of the begging of the tag as well, and considering this as wrong tag sounds same senseless as tag in white color.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
animalchik wrote:

hyper*deky wrote:

since referees interpreted it their way and it might lead to a loss? i think that's enough serious Winking

btw. do i really sound like i was whining? we will probably see a whining right after the ranking staff will made decision u ain't going to like Winking

do i look like i care about ranking? for me it is important that we won and had fun while doing it;) don't know for you, maybe you pro Smug

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

do i look like i care about ranking? for me it is important that we won and had fun while doing it;) don't know for you, maybe you pro Smug

that's must be it i am pro u aren't, why i haven't noticed that before ough o0

u might ask toxic if the war against lucky was funny for him Winking

and ask yourself it this going to be funny when they going to force u to repeat the game...

I am addicted to life.

-C4-ASURAN
Asuran's picture

Guys - waste of time and energy. Relax and have a nice friday evening / weekend Happy

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
animalchik wrote:

hyper*deky wrote:

and ask yourself it this going to be funny when they going to force u to repeat the game...

first of all chill guys.
2nd against MR will be always fun such a strong nice clan Happy

HYPER*KOSTUR

f1 asuran Happy!

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
animalchik wrote:

hyper*deky wrote:

read again, while doing it=playing it, tx didn't play so he didn't have fun, if we have to repeat it we will have fun once again, yey!