®R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ AMG 2-1 PX

22 replies [Last post]
cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ AMG 2-1 PX
GABBER wrote:

Server was really laggy, at least on Sat and Sun this weekend, there were some freeze moments with 999 what u can see in demos. BR on Sat decided to change server, dont know why u decided to play there anyway, maybe replay again in better time and better place with less lags? Happy

P.S. b4 match there were couple players kicked by punkbuster MD5Tool showing on some .pk3 file (maybe its name is osgamex86 or gamex86 or gameosx86 or smth like that), what does it mean?

AMG*Hexyu kicked for:
"Ignoring MD5Tool Queries"

and AMG*Malote @ Bax @ Fireman kicked for:
"MD5Tool Mismatch: baseq3/cgamex86.dll (len=2048)"

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

gg

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

GABBER
gabber's picture
cml wrote:

GABBER wrote:
Server was really laggy, at least on Sat and Sun this weekend, there were some freeze moments with 999 what u can see in demos. BR on Sat decided to change server, dont know why u decided to play there anyway, maybe replay again in better time and better place with less lags? Happy

P.S. b4 match there were couple players kicked by punkbuster MD5Tool showing on some .pk3 file (maybe its name is osgamex86 or gamex86 or gameosx86 or smth like that), what does it mean?

AMG*Hexyu kicked for:

and AMG*Malote @ Bax @ Fireman kicked for:
"MD5Tool Mismatch: baseq3/cgamex86.dll (len=2048)"

And what does it mean?

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

gg...

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
GABBER wrote:

And what does it mean?

Google for more, but in the meantime:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/cgamex86-dll

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture

AMG*Hexyu kicked for:

it was Windows Defender.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

I lately decided to tweak my CFG to a level where I could possibly get rid of those frame drops which cause real bad gaming experience.. without losing much of graphics quality cause I like nice graphics, while trying to search of a way, I found that DLLs either used for old (first editions) threaded or double cored CPUs to behave well alongside with this old game.. or to make connection smoother, anyway I didn't use them for neither reason, but Bax probably is using them for that, Bax was the one who was kicked! but you can watch MVD from his point of view, and check if something was not normal about his game!

If someone was to cause us lose was to be him, and doesn't mean he used anything just cause he got the last hit!

MD5 is certainly a firewall or a windows defender!

One of my eyes still hurting till now as I been rubbing them while trying to stay awake for the game, so better not make flames now about legitimacy of game GABBER!!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

i'm good with or without cheats

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

GABBER
gabber's picture

@GMZ, I just try to know about some things, or it isnt allowed and it is thought to be flames? o_O If somebody wanna flames they will do it without my help by their own desire xD If there'd be smth serious in those kicks it would have been already reported by person who knows PB system, but it seems it havent been done, so its ok and dont worry. I dont care about cheaters or how u call them anyway how we all here know they r respected on public servers and protected by children.

About problem with dual-core CPU u can just try to give priority for q3.exe process for 1 core manually, it helps, but i saw this problem only on AMD CPU, on Intel it is fine without this action, try it.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
GABBER wrote:

@GMZ, I just try to know about some things, or it isnt allowed and it is thought to be flames? o_O If somebody wanna flames they will do it without my help by their own desire xD If there'd be smth serious in those kicks it would have been already reported by person who knows PB system, but it seems it havent been done, so its ok and dont worry. I dont care about cheaters or how u call them anyway how we all here know they r respected on public servers and protected by children.

About problem with dual-core CPU u can just try to give priority for q3.exe process for 1 core manually, it helps, but i saw this problem only on AMD CPU, on Intel it is fine without this action, try it.

I don't know why I feel like you were blackmailing.. anyway, it just seemed more like if you were urging for a rematch.. and with regards to cheaters and hax users, I just call them dumbs, dumps and damn idiots! I don't like them, but I know some of them happen to be kids, then grow up and realize their mistakes.. I also think it is far enough punishment for them to just be banned and not keep annoying them with the idea they were once cheaters.. Specially when they apologize about it and show regret! which would give them a chance to better themselves and fix their own mistakes, and with regards to being available while protected by kids like them.. I guess maybe you don't know that people which use some advantages against others are far more than what you think.. try to help me not talk about it now.

With Regards to CPU issue, it is with both Intel and AMD, but strong Intel CPUs certainly don't have it as much as with AMD

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!