Timelimit: 15

FriendlyFire: Off

Server: 94.23.88.66:26005

PB: On

Pure: On

Config: r4eCA.cfg

Ref: GABBER - thx.

ScreenShots:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/65erhucnt7k9imz/2014-01-12_11-58-24_7%2B%2B_-c4--war-server.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8v9i4r8iuc6x433/2014-01-12_12-21-11_cpm14_-c4--war-server.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/o5ngyrwarkkbc3n/2014-01-12_12-48-29_overkill_-c4--war-server.jpg

Login or register to view attached files

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

AMG /// KUP

GJ MALOTE YOU N1 NIGGA <3

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

What a shit luck PX Confused Gg AMG!

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

Well BAX WIN . nice results Amg. Px Loser i was think you will win one more time. Big suprise and you got first line up ,

Happy

GABBER
gabber's picture

GG both. Here demos.My 1st CW reffing xD Sorry for that pause in beginning since site lagging couldnt check maplist here correctly. Good luck both in next games Happy

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ AMG 2-1 PX

GG PX Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Thank you people for congrates, and thanks to GABBER again for reffing! KLATWA where is our GG?

Sorry for PX, wish you better luck next rounds!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ AMG 2-1 PX
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

What a shit luck PX Confused Gg AMG!

and also what a shit server... just look my POV at the end of cpm14, there are the last seconds and what do I do there, it recorded like I'm just standing without movement, no lag indicator icon popups or anything related to me being in ONE big connection loose, but thats happen on my bandwidth nowadays a lot, probably due to WIFI connection, but whats happen next and before, just see for yourself on that demo, one big lag

...saying two cheating cunts !

zuszek85

Ave zuszek...Ave AMG Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Come one people, let's just stay nice with each other and not start it..
With regards to server lag, everything about E+ was lagging last night, I tryed couple of servers before I even join C4 server and had same type of lag, each few seconds or minutes or certain period of time it hits and so.. pings go higher and players freeze or so, as how it was going on, and we all had it.

Zusz where have you been last night? you just disappeared!

GABBER
gabber's picture

Server was really laggy, at least on Sat and Sun this weekend, there were some freeze moments with 999 what u can see in demos. BR on Sat decided to change server, dont know why u decided to play there anyway, maybe replay again in better time and better place with less lags? Happy

P.S. b4 match there were couple players kicked by punkbuster MD5Tool showing on some .pk3 file (maybe its name is osgamex86 or gamex86 or gameosx86 or smth like that), what does it mean?