PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

68 replies [Last post]
-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Miguel wrote:

That is the problem, assphyx with this poll is forcing to mona to implement his cfg (lame way). He is owner of a lot of servers if i'm not wrong.. he can test it on those servers.

You have 2 other servers to test it but people wanted it so why not make a poll..?!?
>>

outofhere! wrote:
zarzyn wrote:
the best test put it on beer what can be better >?>

I make a poll here : http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/plusn-v2-5-on-beer-freezer-poll

Miguel wrote:

About the comments for f1 i have seen here, is just pls! a bunch of people who rarely play in beer freezer.

No comment..

THC * SAKE wrote:

people were able to test this cfg on special serv(plus Beta freez) so what you want to test on beer ?

As far its beta version changes are possible. Then it might become new official plusN. Best would be to test it on Beer Freezer - most popular plus public server. Beside this you exactly know how its with playing on other servers than Beer - you need to wait half hour before someone join you..

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

THC * SAKE wrote:

people were able to test this cfg on special serv(plus Beta freez) so what you want to test on beer ?

As far its beta version changes are possible. Then it might become new official plusN. Best would be to test it on Beer Freezer - most popular plus public server. Beside this you exactly know how its with playing on other servers than Beer - you need to wait half hour before someone join you..

why people dont play there as long than on beer? maybe its better indicator than this pool.
you have two servers and you can choose where you want to play and on which version PlusN.

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

e+ drama seazon 666

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

e+ drama seazon 666

Devil Devil Devil Devil

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

[MRS.]MONA
Mona's picture
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

Will try to be online next weekend and look what I can do Happy thx asphyx

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
3M'riku wrote:

Remember, yes or no question
Have u told ur mother u are gay?

are u gay 0o ? damn Rayden...changed you....

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'riku
3M'darkangel wrote:

3M'riku wrote:

Remember, yes or no question
Have u told ur mother u are gay?

are u gay 0o ? damn Rayden...changed you....

it was ur little sexy ass which turned my whole world upsidedown Worried and raydens sexy voice, sp sexy pics.... grrr

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
THC * SAKE wrote:

why people dont play there as long than on beer? maybe its better indicator than this pool.
you have two servers and you can choose where you want to play and on which version PlusN.

People here aim to gather together. Looks like it is our e+ nature. Even when there were 2 identical servers people played only on BF Tongue In this poin Miguel is right. So we can not count it as indicator..

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL
toxicity wrote:

Sad to read such a crappyness towards guy who has putted an effort and did something for others totally for free. Who the fuck cares how he express it to the community people will accept it or fuck it anyway. No need to be so harsh...The funny thing is, when u think this place cant get more fucked up then another morons pop up with their shitty opinions. Thats why i love to be here seriously....

I agree, I don't have anything against anybody here but Mirc, seriously, everytime I see you in some topics it always goes like I-LL-FLAME-THE-HELL-OUTTA-YOU-TILL-YOU-GET-ON-YOUR-KNESS-AND-RECOGNIZE-MY-ALMIGHTY. Not saying you don't have any arguments but topic is being forgotten when you write such long things, plus I feel bad for you that you feel so much concerned, if I had to flame about every single ppl I can't bear here I'd be stuck on my desk chair forever... Chill is the word.

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Nether wrote:

"I-LL-FLAME-THE-HELL-OUTTA-YOU-TILL-YOU-GET-ON-YOUR-KNESS-AND-RECOGNIZE-MY-ALMIGHTY"

Hey, that's me!

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".