PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

68 replies [Last post]
3M'riku
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Have you ever thought about employing a more diplomatic style in pushing your own shit Asph?

]

why did u say that? because if mona doesnt do it she will be the "bad" guy for the community, so the conspiracies of kid will be true? *sarcasm*

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

kid is already pissing his pants because this beta version of plusN doens't allow weapon scripts xd
but yep, very diplomatic way to say "upload it mona or everyone will hate you" Happy

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

i dont like this fix the cfg first

silence is better than bullshit

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

Asph reminds me of a snake oil salesman, I remember when he tried soliciting me and Laktos in 2009 to promote his "Vodka Freezer" server on forums. I did, not because of him but because Beer had suffered lag spikes for some months and and his was the smoother server. I think of myself as fairly neutral, but Asph has this business minded bullshit thing in everything he does, that rubs me the wrong way.

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

Most of players would like to see this cfg on BF but nobody come on PlusN2.5 server already existing, what the fuck?

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Asph reminds me of a snake oil salesman, I remember when he tried soliciting me and Laktos in 2009 to promote his "Vodka Freezer" server on forums. I did, not because of him but because Beer had suffered lag spikes for some months and and his was the smoother server. I think of myself as fairly neutral, but Asph has this business minded bullshit thing in everything he does, that rubs me the wrong way.

Dear Mircwar.
Cant understand your bad attidude versus me ! Minded bullshit only for my own ? you really thing that is my business , that i only think for myself ? Really ? everything i do that rubs you in wrong way?
I think you are wrong minded about me and my business!
You are totally wrong Dude !

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Well, yes. I do think you have an ulterior motive in everything you do and that your only concern is to make a buck where you can. No shame in that, but you try to disguise it. Just ask up front to have the cfg included in beer instead of your bullshit semi-extortion strategy that you always employ.

3M'riku
outofhere! wrote:

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Dear Mircwar.
Cant understand your bad attidude versus me ! Minded bullshit only for my own ? you really thing that is my business , that i only think for myself ? Really ? everything i do that rubs you in wrong way?
I think you are wrong minded about me and my business!
You are totally wrong Dude !

i think its more likely HOW u doing things... First of, its like this...if mona doesnt upload plusn 2.5 she will be standing as the bad guy who doesnt want new changes in e+ community, so she will actually force herself to upload it in order to avoid flames.... So u actually forced her in a total sneaky and lame way... i dont know about other circumstances and mirc but thats how i see it and what he meant!

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Well, yes. I do think you have an ulterior motive in everything you do and that your only concern is to make a buck where you can. No shame in that, but you try to disguise it. Just ask up front to have the cfg included in beer instead of your bullshit semi-extortion strategy that you always employ.

Ah really ? Mircwar why you think i will disguise anything or have a strategy behind it ?
Please explain me that or dont argue in a invisible way!

3M'riku wrote:

Where i force Mona to uploaded it and when not she is a bad woman ?
i only wrote here a pm ,, about it and ask , nothing more!

Edit : here is the last pm what i wrote to Mona: when you dont trust me !

( i deleted this here )

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
outofhere! wrote:

Ah really ? Mircwar why you think i will disguise anything or have a strategy behind it ?
Please explain me that or dont argue in a invisible way!

1. Because I know you from before, remember how you begged me and Laktos to endorse your servers on forums?

2. Because I've seen your shameless commercials on this site for the past two years

3. Because you don't ask Mona in PM, you try to pressure her again and again by making it a fait accompli in public.

Go fuck yourself you fraud and run your CFG on your own servers.