PlusN TDM League 2014

117 replies [Last post]
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

It really is so sad to watch how people here argue, disagree and instead of sharing respect, appreciation toward one another, it is the other way around.. not good news how LSF went apart,

BAX did contact me and I am willing to (temporarily) join LSF only for to help him finish his games here, as far as I could have time or be able to, I hope no one has anything to say against it?

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

yeah, even better, i hope for another challenge from other than mr vda mu clan

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: PlusN TDM League 2014
UFFAS * DSS wrote:

Don't get too cocky here, I didn't play. How about you get your guys together and try to do it again in a CW?

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

Don't get too cocky here, I didn't play. How about you get your guys together and try to do it again in a CW?

Isn't he just trying to say that he likes variation?

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

yeap, thc mr and vda are on the list, we need agile and bazz in lineup instead of me and gladi, coz im tired to wait of mine lucky days, they come only few games in 10 rounds. Btw half of clans didn't even try to win Tongue

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
UFFAS * DSS wrote:

yeap, thc mr and vda are on the list, we need agile and bazz in lineup instead of me and gladi, coz im tired to wait of mine lucky days, they come only few games in 10 rounds, half of clans didn't even try to win Tongue

And now a translation is needed really!

Are you trying to say that you are very noobish but luck sometimes hit you? and what the hell is it with the clans you keep mentioning, you are trying to say they are the only competitive ones or that you played against them already or what the hell? Vodka at the morning?

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Bopoh its up to you if lsf vs tnt has to be played, cuz many clans already played some days after deadline, clear situation: lsf can play anyday! The questions: tnt cant not? Or arghali puts the same excuse of my act for not being raped by lsf? Its funny cuz in past 3 years there wasnt a wo and comes on arghalis clan and had to meet with lsf to take wo, bopoh check forums se even asked in forums to play a day, they didnt care, we ready anytime to play and u know it!

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
TNT|ARGHALI wrote:

Not all of that, its only a point, we're tryed to be nice and friendly,
we waited in peace for bax get "last minute" player and allow him to
play for LSF, just like alow GMZ to play(couse of rules that he should
pause this round). 2h of w8 was enought for us, maybe if bax behaved
better we could play it for example today if of Q3FAN would agree for
that. Point is i ask ~10ppl for ref but only bonnie respond so I ask him
to come and ref, and that wasn't anything againts BAX or LSF. Match
hasn't started so they were on server if match has to begin and bax
wan't like them them there I'm sure they would leave(for me they could
spec its not a problem for TnT). So GL bax in next round. Maybe if u
were different case could go other way. GL

The time Bax was to be able to guide Smith with installing PB was the time he wasted while arguing with F4F clan members.. and arguing about not accepting any of them as ref.. that is the point of why their presence at server was not liken and really disturbed (for me most of them are friendly and I had no issue myself to see them at server..)

When I saw how things were going and how Bax was losing his mind arguing with others and responding to the so called insults (from his point of view..) I decided to help Smith myself install PB.. and after I brought him back to server, alongside with Bax getting a ref which was FPS.. I guess that was about less than 5 minutes from the time of deciding to take the WO, all of you were still at the server but refused to play the match, another thing worth mentioning is that Bax did ask you to postponed the match within game time.

@everyone: Bax takes normal humor and jokes as insults because of the many arguments he goes through and because of the many people he is not getting friendly along with here (retardation I know!) but better not joke with, because once one cares for to joke with another, good to make sure the other side could understand it otherwise joking side is the one at fault (which make you guys be the ones who started this war).

@Bax: Stop the retardation and the sensitive attitude and have some sportsmanship, you're not a kid anymore! try to stay cool! the fact there are some abusive retards out there doesn't mean everyone wish to insult you..

@Camel: PM, cause I don't know why you don't wish to see points of view from the different sides of the damn issue, and why it bothers you so much once people care to bring down to the table their points of view.

Arghali, I am not saying all that with the intent to chase playing the match instead of a WO, I lost the well to play it even at 21:35 while in the server I even lost the will to help Bax finish his games here, I regret I decided to play CWs again, and regret I am active again at this forum, but just for everyone to know where their mistakes are, hopefully to learn from. thank you again TNT for being so friendly, but everyone did commit a mistake, each one of a different kind.

GL to everyone, really GL, I wish you all and hope you have fun instead of wars and retardation.

RAVENNA
ravenna's picture

As I remember, Smith couldn't play because he was officially in PHNX. So Bax still didn't had enough players to play cw.

To be a rock and not to roll.

khaz'

UFFAS * DSS wrote:
super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

@Camel: PM, cause I don't know why you don't wish to see points of view from the different sides of the damn issue, and why it bothers you so much once people care to bring down to the table their points of view.

You are open for any objections or even re-arrange the match once again if TnT agree for it
Only threads Tnt v LSF WO were locked to avoid pointless discussion from bax himself
It looked like he was more interested into insults towards other Tnt, f4f members and me as well than any normal polite explanations into the case.