PlusN TDM League 2014

117 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

Quote:
Violations:
* If some of the clans recruit a new player or make a Trial a full member and NOT post it on New clan Members then this player will not play for the rest of the League + Yellow card for the clan.

* Screens have been taken from the current Clans status with time/day and i post them below so we will have proofs if this violation will happen in the future.

We will not apply this for first round. New clan members can play in the first round.
Screens (clan players members) will be attached in the first post at the end of the first round.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

I suggest: no WO possible, its better to play some matches after the league schedule instead of having fights about who could play when and whos fault it is etc. I suggest to make 7-14 days extra after the league to play all missing games.

What about "no WO possible" rule? Maybe lets vote about this. It worked very good in Jeff's event.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

[x]noshit-abs-

I got a question - if I am able to reactive Absolute in days could we still join tdm league and play all overdue matches? Then no clan wouldn't have any break time. And generally it is more interesting with any 1 more clan in tdm. It's the very beginining that is why I let myself to pose this question.

/
q3fun's picture
TNT|ARGHALI wrote:

hey Big grin sorry to write to u about this but i need to know- big bob can play for tnt in 1st roud?

Big Bob already play first round for Alone...

I think one player can't play same round twice (three times, etc) simply changing the clans.

+ he can't play round-2 if enemy not agree

Quote:

Referee rules

* If a Clan recruits player during the League. The player is not able to play for the next 1 match. If both sides agree then he can play.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Lol, voron you use double mesurement for yourself and for the rest Tongue First you change rules to let Bob play for you than disallow others to do the same. You changed rules yourself and didnt add this restriction before so its lame imo.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

/
q3fun's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Lol, voron you use double mesurement for yourself and for the rest Tongue First you change rules to let Bob play for you than disallow others to do the same. You changed rules yourself and didnt add this restriction before so its lame imo.

Big Bob played first round for Alone's. As he can play first round for TNT now? No he can't play twice.

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture
/ wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Big Bob played first round for Alone's. As he can play first round for TNT now? No he can't play twice.

i agree with that about that 1st round but explain me why he can't play in 2nd?

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

/
q3fun's picture

read rules.

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

copy past me

Furiat wrote:

luzer wrote:

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

"If some of the clans recruit a new player or make a Trial a full member and NOT post it on New clan Members then this player will not play for the rest of the League + Yellow card for the clan."
so?Laughing

Furiat wrote:

luzer wrote:

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

UFFAS * DSS wrote: