®[Mr] 2:0 ALONE 21.12.2012

16 replies [Last post]
VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: [Mr] 2:0 ALONE 21.12.2012

GG Winking

NanamoOOon

Haha GMZ you crazy guy Big grin

We won't replay this cw since there is no legitimate reason to, but we ofc agree to play another cw vs you, see it has a return match.

What about this wednesday or this thursday? 8cet.

snsktt
angydee's picture

ahahahahaha chriiiist! sober up now gmz, even we had a bad day, we did not play our best due to various reasons so your calculations would not be correct Winking (just to make your novel fall apart)
We are up, just make sure you slept, have a good connection and don't have any chores do to.

och en liten, liten runk..

/
q3fun's picture

heh, you such cool ...

Go FTAG tonight MR and MRS?

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
DRINA wrote:

khaz' wrote:

Girls, that talk to nanamoon was only for to be a Gentleman, I made a joke during the game which could sound bad if she took it seriously, there was nothing special really!!
Besides, your Christmas gifts will arrive very soon!!
And don't get jealous cause I am a better writer!! someday you'll learn to be as good!
Drina and Khazzy <3 Happy

HDclan|brat wrote:

haha
Gmz are not you a writer? Big grin

haha BRAT xD
I just like the sound of the keys of the keyboard!!

NanamoOOon wrote:

Haha GMZ you crazy guy Big grin

We won't replay this cw
since there is no legitimate reason to, but we ofc agree to play
another cw vs you, see it has a return match.

What about this wednesday or this thursday? 8cet.

Nana Happy
Sad
No legitimate reason Sad ? but if you were more gentle you would understand how there was.... Sad .... anyway..
Sad ..... GG to you!

snsktt wrote:

ahahahahaha chriiiist! sober up now gmz, even we had a
bad day, we did not play our best due to various reasons so your
calculations would not be correct Winking (just to make your novel fall
apart)
We are up, just make sure you slept, have a good connection and don't have any chores do to.

Connie is it?! Happy
The game is not about lose or win!! I would care about a win only for the sake of my own clan!! but once I play a match against strong people like your clan, I like the way your clan plays honestly since there is more skill than camp style and so.... which is what excites me and gives me enough reason for to play serious and really enjoy the match Happy
But the reason I was chasing this chance, is because I am paying some attention to my clan's status at this TDML.... and this action comes out of the care I have for it..
I am cool Happy and this is just a game!! mainly for fun! x) maybe you didn't pay attention to the fact that most of the weird things I said since we started arranging for this CW till now most were jokes x)

Anyways.. GG to you, I was not in a good shape to get to at least enjoy it because I was sleepy enough that my brain refused to operate.. x) and that is what makes it a game with no joy really, since it is about fun and playing more than it is about lose or win.. now not having fun and losing both at the same time is what can be bad! .. but that is only my bad luck with this and I know how my luck gets to be once it gets bad..
Thanks for trying to consider.. and I will check with my Clan to see if we can play again Happy me myself, if I get in shape at the game, it would certainly be real fun and I would love to play Happy but what am I going to do to my life which is full as I am a wery important person x)

Just two questions? how long did it take from mirco or the one of you programming in the serwer the day before we make the CW? and why he/she forgot to set all the main settings back to normal after finishing programing? Happy

Han wrote:

GG Winking

Happy
Hello

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: [Mr] 2:0 ALONE 21.12.2012
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

someday you'll learn to be as good!

Buddha! Zeus! God! Please, noooooooooooo...

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain