Ref: Rix

GG

Screens: cpm9 and mrcq3t3

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

gg's both, Mr's on fire as always Happy
demos:
http://speedy.sh/fz2rt/Mr-vs-Alone.rar

grats to myself for being ref for the first time after 6 years of playing this mod!

snsktt
angydee's picture

gg Happy thanks rix! We joined at the same time, and i havent reffed 1 game yet Winking

och en liten, liten runk..

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

GG Mrs.. a bit of team work you would do much better.. anyway nice game!!

Raven, Let's say I was in shape and all ready, we would still not win xD .... you played super well!! please don't drink all the beer in the country, you will always be the best Raven!! me is the noob which always bring us loss!! we also still have some chance to catch them cheating at some point to gain the whole game count for us!!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

/
q3fun's picture

GG Mr!

I'm still in cons Sad

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

We are the gentlemen Raven!! we as the strongest Clan in the E+ gave this one to the weakest Clan for free just to make some bit of balance and to keep fun contained at all around the area!!

Raven, My bad!! I am a real bad boy!! I am sorry! I was supposed to sleep a bit at noon cause I was up too early, I just didn't think they would play it tonight so thought we postponed it Sad
I was sleeping before the CW :'( .... I only started to see clearly at the end of it Sad
But as I said, we will catch their cheat and gain the game Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

To the Respectful Ladies and Gentlemen of the MR clan..

In our country, Friday is a big holiday, meaning, people do most of the things which they can't do during week day at.. visits, parties, maintenances, picnics, looking for sheeps to become friends with.... etc
Once something is not done some Friday, meaning it should be done at the other coming Friday, because it can't be at week days.. which means more to do at the other Friday and leads to a mess..

Me myself am not a very social person, which means I don't mind staying at home playing quake, fixing something, find a sheep to share candy bars with, or alike.. however, ever since this TDML started, each Friday is full.. and so on "all that part of my bad luck with it but if I would speak about it how bad this luck of mine with this is.... I won't stop typing Sad "

After we finished this CW, I made a very fast calculation in my mind
Because I was sleeping before it, I was in a serious bad shape!! I was hardly able to know what was going around me in the game..
so.. Half my deaths won't be if I was alright, as well as with my kills which would increase for at least to the double..
Calculation was like

MR 294 - 34 = 260
MR 353 - 44 = 309

ALONE 179 + 31 = 220
ALONE 261 + 62 = 323

"Team kills won't be cause I won't make such stupid mistakes while in mind enough"
Which will be..

MR vs ALONE 260 - 220
MR vs ALONE 309 - 323

But then I said "last tie map will be for them because I can't play as fast with such ruined-stressful eyes for 3 matches on the row.. so no need to protest about anything.."

However.. I forgot about (C)
C = my modem restart..
Which at least made me gain 20 pings less (see match 1 and 2 for difference) and much better game experience.. I had no chance with that hurry to do it..

(Reset was to make it even better..)

Which also would have increased the chances in the first map!!

In Friday, I didn't even doubt that we won't play it.. because your Grumpy Little Bastamacarony didn't give us a firm word around being able to play it (was a trick from him!!)

So in Friday, I won't say (No) to my aunt once she call me saying she's preparing tasty food for me and go to sleep a bit at noon as I won't make it awake till the CW time once up at the early time I was up at, just because I am expecting (with no firm word from the Grumpy) that we might play it.. No!!
Instead, I would go....
I won't say no to visitors because I am not sure about if we are going to play CW or not..
I won't say no to the things which were to disturb my arrange for the CW while not sure we will have it!!

So I didn't....

And was sleeping at the time of the CW, when I saw you all at the server my eyes were like OO .... specially that Civic was there too,
Civic is not a CW player and not prepared enough for them.. but Raven is a crazy boy and jumps into fire "no problem" once excited.. and as you all know (((( Enklish )))) so I was unable to explain to him at the server that we can't play it.. I also was worried he would make Civic play instead of me,

I had no choice!! so I had to play it,

I know that our Grumpy Raven did make a mistake once he confirmed again in Friday at forum to play it, since he didn't make sure we (ALONE players) were all here and ready for it.. But your Grumpy Gentleman was the one who got us into this.... since confirmation was supposed to be made by your sides, and at least one day before it!!

Also looking into that my preferred days are Thursday and Saturday, while my team mates preferred day is Sunday..

I am hopeless to play a one single CW at normal situation as it is so obvious for me now how things are going and will probably always do go.. but I am chasing after your generosity of giving us another chance to replay this CW..

"It's always better to try a chance for something good, than to watch it pass and not try it"

So what do you say? Happy
I guess the TDML rules would give us a chance to do something like that Happy

You MR clan, I always liked Happy
Are you good players? hell yes you are!!
Ladies and Gentlemen of which to deserve the name of it? Big grin
Your respond to my proposal would define it Big grin

To Nanamoon: I didn't mean to say such a rude respond to you once you did wish us to have fun in the second match, but I had in both matches a tremendous amount of no shootings, weapon switch lags, weird switching and delay in most of all..... it is too difficult to notice at the MVDs as it should be watched through a video of a Camera pointed at mouse, keyboard and screen.... but for how bad that was, you would probably notice.. I also was half serious and mostly saying it as joking Happy

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight? next week? any day? what do you say?

Matches are fun anyway!! Aren't they? ! Happy

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: [Mr] 2:0 ALONE 21.12.2012

What's written above? Seriously. Any volunteer to read it and put it into 3-5 sentences? Smug

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

DRINA
Drina's picture

Call a cab for this guy, get him out of here.

HDclan|brat
BRAT_'s picture

haha
Gmz are not you a writer? Big grin

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: [Mr] 2:0 ALONE 21.12.2012

Definitely no, authors know well what's stylistic.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain