®FTL 2013 LSF 2:1 MU 21.11.13

26 replies [Last post]
dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

dont worry ufas Happy get what you want player in lsf just let me play 1-2 week Happy

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: ®FTL 2013 LSF 2:1 MU 21.11.13

Dude, during 10 years u were in e+, you never became so good as xed, ultima, even delight. so keep dreaming kebap
PD: Mu's I know how do you feel, but please, instead of accepting your lose, you are showing how irritated you are, and keep crying for this lose.
Lock topic

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Dude, during 10 years u were in e+, you never became so good as xed, ultima, even delight. so keep dreaming kebap
PD: Mu's I know how do you feel, but please, instead of accepting your lose, you are showing how irritated you are, and keep crying for this lose.
Lock topic

Nobody is crying 'dude'
we'll probably arrange some regular CW with LSF after the Freeze TAG League, we will see how would you play if we will have full squad of MU and you will lack of Ultima with his lucky killstreak of 17, because as I heard, he joined to your clan only for the time of ftag league.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Each server has its weakneses and advantages but none is perfect. Most important is location and isp traffic. Older servers have to face bots attacks and these 3% loss is becouse of firewall. You should all know it already. I would prefer to play CWs without PB, we all know each other, we always have AC and demos we can analize. RM should consider it.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
cml wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
Lock topic

Nobody is crying 'dude'
we'll probably arrange some regular CW with LSF after the Freeze TAG League, we will see how would you play if we will have full squad of MU and you will lack of Ultima with his lucky killstreak of 17, because as I heard, he joined to your clan only for the time of ftag league.

Like we always skipped you a cw wtihout ultima, rofl. Even now a cw without ultima if u want.
Camel, where exactly hurts? eye? leg? muaha

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
IMMAQTPIE * DSS wrote:

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:
ultima won gg : ]

exactly
also, with majo it would have looked different!?
gg's 2:1 is pretty rare nowadays Happy

pls rix dont mix things up. MU is a clan full of low skill bobs. DIE (the clan i play) actually is a 1member clan. atm im clanless. once again. gg easy

ups Chatterbox but those tags look really similiar^^