®FTL 2013 LSF 2:1 MU 21.11.13

26 replies [Last post]
RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

ultima won gg : ]

exactly
also, with majo it would have looked different!?
gg's 2:1 is pretty rare nowadays Happy

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: FTL 2013 LSF 2:1 MU 21.11.13

gg all Winking

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

@Bax, every server has some flaws, go take host own one, you'll see.

Anyway, when do we stop using that crappy outdated and non-supported anymore Punkbuster feature ?
Ah I know when, maybe after release of newest E+ 2.3 with build-in anti wallhack, then with anti autoshoot/autoaim and new anti wallhack we can have same protection as PB was able to give us in the past, but now dont look at it as a ultimate protection because it isnt, its long been since it was updated, probably some new custom hacks can easilly bypass it as it was on quakelive, whats my point about whining on PB?
Because it gave me this heavily graphics lag at the second map of overkill, I also spotted lags generated by PB itself @ this shot on the bridge by Xed, when we laugh about it, but yet he hit and scored Big grin
I had that kind of gfx lag issues since then and till the end of whole CW, maybe the shutdown of a quake3.exe after each map would fix that issues, but then PB would scan once again, so a minute or two is a must to wait until next round start.
It makes more problems than any good nowadays, kicking of players for nonsense restrictions or bugs, no flow packets or something =/

we had bad luck, like we lack of 1 member for about 30 minutes because he couldnt load properly his clan tag name, in that time I realised we totally forgot to request any REFEREE for the match, so I'll asked on SB and echoo wanted to be a ref but he couldnt join MU server, he could been join C4 so we wanted to switch there but other clans just occupied it in the same time Tongue

I forgot gg

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture

yeah pb is pretty outdated but when you gonna update anti-autoshoot/aim? I haven't seen anyone with broken mouse for a while now. Btw what is "E" standing for in ac cause rest we managed to figure out more or less already.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
cml wrote:

@Bax, every server has some flaws, go take host own one, you'll see.

LSF server is the normal server i play nowadays, and not just cuz it's ours, i had to go spec in dm7 map cuz i was lagging badly. 3 packetloss whole war

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

IMMAQTPIE * DSS
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
ultima won gg : ]

exactly
also, with majo it would have looked different!?
gg's 2:1 is pretty rare nowadays Happy

pls rix dont mix things up. MU is a clan full of low skill bobs. DIE (the clan i play) actually is a 1member clan. atm im clanless. once again. gg easy

D\V/N

GG

cheers, divin

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

gg also good job on the quick ranking of matches Thumbs up

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

This game was going to be clearly 2-0 with nice ownage second map for MU but we lost focus at the end, didnt put all the effort to it, so we clearly lost second map that we were wining 12-3 at the begining, third map happend the same, we were wining for many points dont remember exactly but it was ownage from MU but then again we lost focus or didnt try to manage the whole game, and then again lost cuz of it, gg at ultima for the last streak he made and that just went to our bad day for clan war. gg MU u did very well all of us, the cup is not over yet so we can still come back to win the rest of the clans. gg LSF

this is when clan character grows coming back, also we didnt have delight : P

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
UFFAS * DSS wrote:

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:
This game was going to be clearly 2-0 with nice ownage second map for MU but we lost focus at the end, didnt put all the effort to it, so we clearly lost second map that we were wining 12-3 at the begining, third map happend the same, we were wining for many points dont remember exactly but it was ownage from MU but then again we lost focus or didnt try to manage the whole game, and then again lost cuz of it, gg at ultima for the last streak he made and that just went to our bad day for clan war. gg MU u did very well all of us, the cup is not over yet so we can still come back to win the rest of the clans. gg LSF

this is when clan character grows coming back, also we didnt have delight : P

we replay that match as FW whenever you want with our full squad too