®FTC 2015 // eu. 2-1 c4

19 replies [Last post]
Nether
Nether's picture
Re: ®FTC 2015 // eu. 2-1 c4

GG to both teams, sorry to my mates for not showing up but I am barely active and eu can confirm that I guess...

Have to play next game though !

RAVENNA
ravenna's picture

I just wanted to play next map, but eu players look only at themselves.
Its kinda funny on last map - full server and four specs from eu Tongue No chance to join game.
Anyway, now it doesn't matter.
Good job team! Happy

To be a rock and not to roll.

khaz'

UFFAS * DSS wrote:
super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture
RAVENNA wrote:

I just wanted to play next map, but eu players look only at themselves.
Its kinda funny on last map - full server and four specs from eu Tongue No chance to join game.
Good job team! Happy

there was a solution, khaz said he must leave in the middle of map. so he goes - you join. but he rejected this proposition. so what is there to talk about lol? Tongue

RAVENNA
ravenna's picture
HYPER*NAT wrote:

there was a solution, khaz said he must leave in the middle of map. so he goes - you join. but he rejected this proposition. so what is there to talk about lol? Tongue

RAVENNA wrote:

I will write it for you once again. Happy
Btw. I wasn't on server, even when khaz disconnected, i couldn't join.

To be a rock and not to roll.

khaz'

UFFAS * DSS wrote:
super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

p1atinum

Why ref couldn't kick few eu members then ;p

boo

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Kinda douchebag reply, Jeff.

The solution was quite hilarious too. CW is not a Beer Freezer in which you can join anytime and play at your top performance. You've got to watch the game and observe the action; know what the opponent is doing at the moment, what's their favourite position and so on. You can't tell everything on Ts or in the chat, only Ravenna, Tyrant and me were on Teamspeak, it would take forever to explain and comment everything.

Quite sad you refused a slot for our member who wanted to play but you let your people spect the whole game even though didn't even played.

and yeah, after I left Ravenna couldn't connect instantly and when she tried after few minutes to join there were 4 EU spectators and she couldn't come so your argument "you leave she join" is invalid.

About this one:

eu.jeff wrote:

Just ignore him, if it would not be his girlfriend his comment would look alot different xD

No, not really. Few years back there was exactly the same situation, I knew I won't play the CW and there was some guy from the other clan trying to join. I was asked if I can leave so another player can't join. There was absolutely no problem for me, I didn't heard "thank you" in return but felt I did a fair thing.
I'm nearly sure this happened back in HyperActive or sneaky bastards vs dunno?.

so your argument is invalid once again.

Play fair and act cool, not a douchebag.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

triv'
trivium's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

@kersy: We didnt need to have spectators from our clan to tell us where the enemy was because I already said how C4 played and I was 100% right Tongue

stop lying. nobody knew i was throwing the game in the last 30 seconds Big grin Laughing out loud Big grin

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Nether
Nether's picture

Gotta agree with Khaz, no rule claims you have to give free slots to players instead of specs but it's about being nice and fair. Kinda surprised with eu behaviour on that one...

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Nether wrote:

Gotta agree with Khaz, no rule claims you have to give free slots to players instead of specs but it's about being nice and fair. Kinda surprised with eu behaviour on that one...

Yep, i agree... Also when i was paying for server I had this thought in my mind "6 slots clan A, 6 slots clan B, 1 slot ref." And i was pretty sure that is understandable, on the other hand you could've just ask ref to sort it out for you. Some people don't give a shit about others and guess what, they usually are the winners not the mowners xdGg