Punkbuster: Enabled

xp_AntiCheatLevel: 4

xp_antiWallhackLevel: 1

Server: [ terrorland ]

Ref: ( thanks )

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: FTC 2015 // eu. 2-1 c4

Nice close games, friendly atmosphere. GG c4! GL in next matches you're a real challange!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Server has 13 slots, as I see it in the light of fairness there should be 6 slots for c4 and eu + 1 slot for ref. Pretty sad you refused to give one slot for our 6th player even though your specs didn't played anyway. If that be me on disbalancing the slots fairness I'd quit to give you a slot on the server to make things fair. But maybe it's just me being a too nice guy.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

PR!NC3SS*
DiNa96's picture

triv'
trivium's picture

time to thank me for losing the game

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

p1atinum
triv' wrote:

time to thank me for losing the game

nha, blame rox xd

boo

Jabs

Thanks for the good game, thanks to dincy for being ref, and gl in next rounds

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

really nice games, specially overkill, with that ultra comeback Big grin wow really n1, and C4 thanks for games you guys rock Winking

KERSY OF BORG
kersye's picture
khaz' wrote:

Server has 13 slots, as I see it in the light of fairness there should be 6 slots for c4 and eu + 1 slot for ref. Pretty sad you refused to give one slot for our 6th player even though your specs didn't played anyway. If that be me on disbalancing the slots fairness I'd quit to give you a slot on the server to make things fair. But maybe it's just me being a too nice guy.

cause they are sitting in spec and ts to let team know where enemy is - at least in my opinion

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Re: ®FTC 2015 // eu. 2-1 c4

sure sure....

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
KERSY OF BORG wrote:

khaz' wrote:

cause they are sitting in spec and ts to let team know where enemy is - at least in my opinion

Just ignore him, if it would not be his girlfriend his comment would look alot different xD

@kersy: We didnt need to have spectators from our clan to tell us where the enemy was because I already said how C4 played and I was 100% right Tongue the game was just very exiting and no1 really would give up their spot because of that <- fact