JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 RSQT // 25.09.2012
3m'genesis wrote:

alienM wrote:
Rayden was here wrote:
GG Sneaky
Sneaky performance as always Happy
And Milena too bad you want only to win and let 1 of our player spec for that. We could make 5vs5 but it seems you take the game tooo seriusly but anyway.
And thx rock for your time

You know me, I always spect when other mates are there, no matter hard or easy opponent.

ye say that to epsi...

Funny, but ur clanleaders won't also let you play vs us, so xdpls

equinox
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

xdpls

saying "xdpls" like some of the "vip" dudes here doesn't makes you cool, it makes you look like an idiot and without your own sens of humour and style. just like writing in green letters by tanaka makes him the same.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
equinox wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
xdpls

saying "xdpls" like some of the "vip" dudes here doesn't makes you cool, it makes you look like an idiot and without your own sens of humour and style. just like writing in green letters by tanaka makes him the same.

How dare you to open mouth on me, you useless creature? xdpls

alienM
alienM's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

alienM wrote:
Rayden was here wrote:
GG Sneaky
And Milena too bad you want only to win and let 1 of our player spec for that. We could make 5vs5 but it seems you take the game tooo seriusly but anyway.

You know me, I always spect when other mates are there, no matter hard or easy opponent.

ye say that to epsi...

Nah, he already know that. Anyway I see you that spend a lot of time in spect, too. I wonder why... Winking

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
alienM wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:
alienM wrote:
Rayden was here wrote:
GG Sneaky

ye say that to epsi...

Nah, he already know that. Anyway I see you that spend a lot of time in spect, too. I wonder why... Winking

pls tell me , enlighten me
perhaps i spend more time in spect coz i actually do have a real life exams , gfs , etc not like u spending ur useless time on forums lying other ppl ... and trying to be cool in process , 75% on this comunity hate u i wonder why... Winking

alienM
alienM's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

alienM wrote:
3m'genesis wrote:
alienM wrote:
Rayden was here wrote:
GG Sneaky

ye say that to epsi...

pls tell me , enlighten me

Not necessary, I am sure that you already know that. Happy

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: ®CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 RSQT // 25.09.2012

@- we need a lock topic !

gg