®ctfmc3 da 2:0 zmb 13.03.2012

18 replies [Last post]
BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Haha Aspy, I was just saying Happy BirthDay couse I thought You had it in the near past and forgot to say in that time to Ya Big grin But october was kinda not in near past so yeah, I trolled this Big grin

This war wasn't so organised, yea. For example Your map, w4 was played for me only in defender side and Rixo played 1st time there at all Big grin Sp just comed back to have a fun time so he cannot prove his 100%... On ctf1 it was so fast for me sometimes cannot decide where to stay, so I tried all platforms and rooms of the map to try to control, support Fps and return the flag, couse You have stole it right after 5sec every returning it Big grin And was just so fast with moveing it seemed better to spam everywhere... This is why "high" fragging and low teamscore for me.

Maybe if we run it 3v3 it easier to control for our defender(Drunk but you're right Dynio this random two players capping stuff worked for You...

Thanks for the games DarkAngels and Arne, I felt honorific having You in the referee post Happy

outofhere!
hook's picture
BENG . HUN wrote:

Haha Aspy, I was just saying Happy BirthDay couse I thought You had it in the near past and forgot to say in that time to Ya Big grin But october was kinda not in near past so yeah, I trolled this Big grin

This war wasn't so organised, yea. For example Your map, w4 was played for me only in defender side and Rixo played 1st time there at all Big grin Sp just comed back to have a fun time so he cannot prove his 100%... On ctf1 it was so fast for me sometimes cannot decide where to stay, so I tried all platforms and rooms of the map to try to control, support Fps and return the flag, couse You have stole it right after 5sec every returning it Big grin And was just so fast with moveing it seemed better to spam everywhere... This is why "high" fragging and low teamscore for me.

Maybe if we run it 3v3 it easier to control for our defender(Drunk but you're right Dynio this random two players capping stuff worked for You...

Thanks for the games DarkAngels and Arne, I felt honorific having You in the referee post Happy

Big hug

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

kotek
Silvia's picture

GGDA

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

I believe it was good game. I just simple cant understand why zmb so rushed to play this game, if we had time for it. Worried

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: ctfmc3 da 2:0 zmb 13.03.2012

GG

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

gg's .DA|
np khaz anyone is welcome to use it.

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture

Great stuff DA's! Applause And it's even bigger success after all the things that were happening prior to the beginning of the cup. Congratulations brave ones!! Not worthy

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: ctfmc3 da 2:0 zmb 13.03.2012
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

Great stuff DA's! Applause And it's even bigger success after all the things that were happening prior to the beginning of the cup. Congratulations brave ones!! Not worthy

Just god damn install your q3 again and play with us at least one cw Tongue

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain